Come to our booth and session at WES 2006 for live demos, a chance to ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Idokorro announces three new releases and invites you to attend WES 2006

Advertisement

Come to our booth and session at WES 2006 for live demos, a chance to win, and great giveaways! Idokorro is proud to announce new releases of three products, ready for download: Mobile Desktop 2.0, Mobile FTP 1.1, and Mobile Admin 3.2.

Idokorro Mobile Desktop 2.0 - NEW!

Mobile Desktop now supports Microsoft Terminal Services and Remote Desktop connections, SSH tunneling
    Use Mobile Desktop to connect to any computer on your network, view the screen, and control the keyboard and mouse using your BlackBerry device!
    In addition to supporting VNC connections, Mobile Desktop now supports Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) connections to Windows computers running Terminal Services or Remote Desktop. Support for SSH tunneling provides greater security.
    Mobile Desktop can be used to connect to any computer,including Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris, QNX, OS/2, and more. Mobile Desktop delivers the best performance on BlackBerry 8700 devices, but supports any color BlackBerry device with handheld software v4.0 or higher.
    Mobile Desktop pricing starts at $45 USD per BlackBerry device.

Idokorro Mobile FTP 1.1 - NEW!

Mobile FTP now supports SFTP connections and emailing files as attachments
    Mobile FTP makes it easy to securely access and manage files and folders on remote FTP/SFTP servers from your BlackBerry device!
    With Mobile FTP users can edit, move, email, rename, or delete files and folders on FTP or SFTP servers. For example, web developers can use Mobile FTP to connect to remote web servers and edit web pages, or deploy sites quickly and easily using a simple graphical interface on their BlackBerry device. Mobile FTP also supports FXP in order to transfer files between remote FTP servers.
    Mobile FTP pricing starts at $35 USD per BlackBerry device.

Idokorro Mobile Admin 3.2 - NEW!

Award-winning Mobile Admin now supports HP Integrated Lights Out (iLO) and Symantec (Veritas) Backup Exec administration

Backup Exec features include the ability to restart jobs, respond to active alerts, unlock devices, and much more.
    iLO features include the ability to turn host power on or off, turn UID on or off, view power and user information, access logs, and more.
    Mobile Admin pricing starts at $245 USD per server.

Idokorro Mobile SSH 2.2

Mobile SSH gives users Telnet and SSH terminal access from BlackBerry devices or Nokia phones

Mobile supports VT100, IBM 5250, and IBM 3270 terminal emulation — so you can access Unix, Linux, Novell Netware servers, routers, switches, AS/400, IBM mainframes, and more - and solve problems when you're on-the-go!
    Mobile SSH pricing starts at $95 USD per device.

Free Downloads Try any Idokorro product for FREE - download a fully-functional, 30-day free trial... For Mobile Desktop, Mobile FTP, or Mobile SSH, just use the Internet browser on your wireless handheld device to go to: http://mobile.idokorro.com and follow the instructions.

pentace no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Idokorro announces three new releases and invites you to attend WES 2006

Ahh awsome i like the mobile deskop
    Welcome to my World!

vyperz no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    240F667B

This will be very useful in my environment.

Thanks hydn!~ = )
    vipz o';'o

Pinstack.com ~ where Blackberry Professionals Connect!
    Get your Pinstack Gear here!~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Downloaded the Mobile Desktop to give it a go. May do a review on it after a few days.

bloodraven no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    202FEB30

Just installed it on my blackberry, but I can't seem to get the serial number registered.

ianm no está en línea Stack level 1

bloodraven
    You can always contact sales@idokorro.com to get a trial serial number for any Idokorro products, or request one from one of the following pages:

Mobile Desktop:
    http://www.idokorro.com/products/mdt...register.shtml

Mobile FTP:
    http://www.idokorro.com/products/ftp...register.shtml

good luck i have been un successful at getting the mobile desktop to work.. but i ahev used many of the ftp and ip based ones and had them work... not sure if its a pc issue or a miss programmed setting in the BB but from my knowledge so fat the BIS option jsut plain out fails like i expected it to.. witht eh tcp option which everyone not on the bes should be using tryes to conenct for 5 minutes then fails... only transfering a total of 209 bytes... has anyone been sucessful?
    Welcome to my World!

I had to uninstall both and reinstall them as I realized I installed them out of order LOL

both of them? you only need one to make mobile desktop work.. or am i not reading somethign right?
    Welcome to my World!

This is from the Product Guide.

[FONT=Times New Roman]
    To use Mobile Desktop to create VNC connections, the computer you want to connect to must have a Virtual Network Computing (VNC) server installed.

For VNC connections, Idokorro recommends that you install a VNC server on the computer(s) you want to manage before you install Mobile Desktop on your BlackBerry device.

There are a number of VNC servers available for download on the Internet. Some VNC servers are free and others must be purchased. Idokorro recommends that you evaluate the various options available relative to your requirements. Some providers of VNC servers include:

• Real VNC –

[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]http://www.realvnc.com

[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]
    • Ultra VNC –

[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]http://www.ultravnc.com

• Other Platforms –

[/FONT]

Sorry for the large print.