One of the top social networks worldwide, hi5 , announced the release of their mobile ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Hi5 Launches Mobile Site in 26 Languages - Ready for Blackberry Users

Advertisement

One of the top social networks worldwide, hi5, announced the release of their mobile site today, which while late in the game, is already a notch ahead of the competition. The new mobile version launched with translations available in all of the 26 different languages already offered on the main sits.

Enter this address in your mobile browser: http://m.hi5.com

With hi5 Mobile, users can easily send and receive messages, update status, view friends' profiles, share photos, find out who is online and add new friends. hi5 Mobile has been optimized for performance and display on the most popular phones, including the Apple iPhone, Nokia, Motorola, BlackBerry, LG, Samsung, and Sony Ericsson.

About Hi5
    Headquartered in San Francisco, hi5 is one of the world's largest and fastest growing social networks. Our focus is to empower our users to build and maintain culturally relevant connections between friends and family online. With over 56 million unique visitors every month, hi5 is a top 20 website globally and the number one social network in 26 countries across Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa.

[Read More]

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445
    His looks cool. Ill give it a shot.
    Thanks!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Cool.. Nice find as always Hayden

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    whats the general consensus
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Entered http://m.hi5.com into my mobile browser and got a sign in screen. Can't sign in cuz I'm not a member or registered - don't see any place to register.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Entered http://m.hi5.com into my mobile browser and got a sign in screen. Can't sign in cuz I'm not a member or registered - don't see any place to register.
    You can get to a Join link by clicking "Full Site" at the bottom of that sign in screen. Fill out a short profile and you'll get an email, then you can sign in.

I used to use Hi5 on my PC, it really is a nice networking site.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Thanks - I guess I give up too easy. I look for a "not a member - register" near the sign in and if I don't find it, move on. Going to give it a try.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com