Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Should be working now all. A bit slow but should improve.... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

Should be working now all. A bit slow but should improve.

amcat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Working like a charm now. Thanks a bunch, Hayden!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use your mind... Creativity is free!!

Follow me on Twitter

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Great work Hayden. I have been using this app for awhile now and love it. Its great to see the progression within Pinstack to release great things like this. Keep up the good work.
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Congratulations you guys . I'm so glad to be part of this community. Will this app have the latest themes section as well? :O that would be an awesome category and not to mention popular
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Congratulations you guys . I'm so glad to be part of this community. Will this app have the latest themes section as well? :O that would be an awesome category and not to mention popular
    Use "My PinStack" tab to add any PinStack forums (eg theme forums).

Full RSS forum list:
    http://forums.pinstack.com/rss.php

You can also use "My Feeds" to add ANY RSS feeds from around the web by URL or by keyword.

Hope this helps.

how come under settings it the app autmatically creates a user name and password for us? whats this linked to?

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy135 View Post
    how come under settings it the app autmatically creates a user name and password for us? whats this linked to?
    That the auth for checking for news. Since this is a read only app there's no login in. Also see beta discussion thread.

asif9t9 no está en línea Stack level 2

Not enough memory

Too bad I don't have enough memory to even download and try out this program on my 8130 Pearl. Why can't the BB OS allow programs to be loaded onto my memory card? Until then, I really don't even get how these app makers stay in business. I have my basic programs, and no room for anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    That the auth for checking for news. Since this is a read only app there's no login in. Also see beta discussion thread.
    ah gotcha and maybe im blind but i cant seem to find the beta discussion thread anyone else having better luck than i am?

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thank you Hayden...that worked like a charm. Yay! once again, congrats
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Richard1864 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just got the HTC Snap (Sprint!) which uses Windows Mobile 6.1. My BB8330 passed away Monday, and the store replaced it with this phone, which so far has been excellent.

However, and here is the rub, this new application, per Handmark, will NOT work on my phone. Handmark says they have no software for the HTC Snap at this time. Any one know of a way I can install this on my new phone?

applejosh no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard1864 View Post
    I just got the HTC Snap (Sprint!) which uses Windows Mobile 6.1. My BB8330 passed away Monday, and the store replaced it with this phone, which so far has been excellent.

However, and here is the rub, this new application, per Handmark, will NOT work on my phone. Handmark says they have no software for the HTC Snap at this time. Any one know of a way I can install this on my new phone?
    Per the first post,

The PinStack.com mobile application, powered by the Handmark Mobile Publishing Platform, is immediately available for BlackBerry® smartphone users to download from Handmark (http://store.handmark.com/products/detail.php?id=124760) or on BlackBerry App World™ at www.blackberry.com/appworld. It will also be available for a variety of other smartphone platforms in the coming months.
    You'll have to wait a little while it looks. (But look on the bright side, maybe you'll be able to test a beta version for WinMo whenever they get that going.)
    applejosh
    iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    OS 4.3

Jahmezz no está en línea Stack level 2
    Congrats Hayden on such a great app. I've been waiting for this app for a month and it was worth the wait. One question, are you going to be able to reply to the forums and not just able to road them??
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12