Hi everyone, I'd just like to let you know that GyPSii is now available for ... Smartphone News forum

SamCritch no está en línea Developer

Smile GyPSii - record & share your life with photo, video & location

Advertisement

Hi everyone,

I'd just like to let you know that GyPSii is now available for Blackberry devices as post here.

To download, go to the following URL in your Blackberry browser:
    www.gypsii.com/m

- Record your life in real time: upload photos and video "places" to the web with location using the GPS on your device
    - Share your life: send places you have created to your friends via SMS or email
    - Keep track of your friends: see where your friends are in real time and contact them by SMS, email and phone
    - Explore your world: discover your surroundings and view photos and videos others have created

GyPSii is optimised for Blackberry devices with build-in GPS such as the 8310.

We'd be very excited if Pinstack users have time to check it out and comment back on this thread or on the GyPSii website/forum.

Please feel free to ask me questions about the application. You can also find out more on our website, www.gypsii.com

Best wishes,

Sam Critchley
    GyPSii

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874

Re: GyPSii - record & share your life with photo, video & location

Hi.....i tried signing up and downloading the application.....however when i tried to sign in from the application on my blackberry 8130...it doesnt give me the option to key in the second character in the keypad.For instance...number 6 on the keypad has the letter J and K on it.....it only allows 6 and when pressing ALT im able to get J.....but i cant key in the letter K......how do you get the letter K to be keyed in?Thanks.......

Hi kkwus74,

I will refer your question to our developer team - we've optimised the application and tested on 8310 and 8800 devices. I will get the app tested on a similar Pearl device.

BTW can I ask which provider your device is on? Does your device allow you to access the GPS from any application?

Thanks,

Sam

PIN/ID
    320FB874

im with sprint and yes they allow us to access GPS application......have not had any trouble with GPS applications like sprint navigation......Thanks

Hi again,

I'm very curious to see if our app will work with the GPS on the 8130 on Sprint, so good to meet you... ;-)

I'll be talking to our developers now. It will take a few days though before we can test on the 8130....

Thanks,

Sam

PIN/ID
    320FB874

ok thanks............i think it should work though..because when i first started the application,it asked me if i wanted to allow the application to access GPS and i did................it was very nice meeting you too......

ssullivan8130 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by SamCritch View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'd just like to let you know that GyPSii is now available for Blackberry devices as post here.

To download, go to the following URL in your Blackberry browser:
    www.gypsii.com/m

- Record your life in real time: upload photos and video "places" to the web with location using the GPS on your device
    - Share your life: send places you have created to your friends via SMS or email
    - Keep track of your friends: see where your friends are in real time and contact them by SMS, email and phone
    - Explore your world: discover your surroundings and view photos and videos others have created

GyPSii is optimised for Blackberry devices with build-in GPS such as the 8310.

We'd be very excited if Pinstack users have time to check it out and comment back on this thread or on the GyPSii website/forum.

Please feel free to ask me questions about the application. You can also find out more on our website, www.gypsii.com

Best wishes,

Sam Critchley
    GyPSii
    Just loaded GyPSii on my Sprint BB Pearl, It does not work with Sure Type... And Multitap not working. Can get only one letter of the two on each key. And no options to choose to try to fix it.

Hi. We've optimised the code for the Curve devices (especially the 8310 with GPS and camera) but are working on the Pearl devices as we speak. it looks like a keymap issue to solve. I'll keep this thread posted when we have something new.

ssullivan8130 no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~cool thanks for the update.if you need me to test IT just let me know.

Will do. The information we have is that the GPS will work for third-party applications like GyPSii on 8130 Sprint in the US and Telus in Canada, but not on the 8130 on Verizon Wireless. On the 8110 the GPS should work on pretty much any provider.

PIN/ID
    320FB874

hehe....hope the glitch could be fixed soon.......cant wait to use this application

Okay, it's taken a while, but we've now got a totally rebuilt application with a new UI which works on 81xx devices as well as 83xx and 88xx. The link is:

http://gypsii.com/m

Please let us know if there are any problems with it!

Best wishes,

Sam (GyPSii)