Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by skicson make sure that on the download page, where the button is, ... Smartphone News forum

jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by skicson View Post
    make sure that on the download page, where the button is, that you do the refresh on that page.

Thanks! Worked like a charm.
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64

skicson no está en línea Developer
    Just FYI - got-2 beta v0.7.6 is on the site to download. The description/changelog is on our blog. Thanks!

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    ok finally loaded app on bb....now i was trying to set new appt but how to i change the date to the future?? it's giving me today's dat but the appt is for november!! Any ideas??? I see a way to do it by changing the time but that's a lot of scrolling!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

lilme08 no está en línea Stack level 2
    If I create a task say I call it living room and for details have shop around I then add subtask and list things that I want for my living room. Not a problem. My question or concern is can I cross off one item at a time or do I have to make a separate subtask for items that I buy is I don't buy them all at once? Hope that make sense! Will someone post a screen shot of their task list as an example?
    TIA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

janjoker no está en línea Stack level 1

slow...

I installed Got-2 and it worked immediately, showing all my task and calendar entries.
    But in my expirience it is a bit slow. It takes about 5 secs to open and when I press 'w' to switch to the other view it takes again a few seconds to switch. I also miss the Filter which I use in the original tasklist to filter on task categories.

I see that it is communicating over the internet while it is opening the tasklist. Why is that? All data is local!

skicson no está en línea Developer

Update!

Just want to let you guys know a new version of got-2 (0.8.0) is out there and available for download. You can read about the changes in our blog.

Thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234