Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

If you prefer crossing items off your list versus constantly checking your calendar, then our ... Smartphone News forum

jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64

gWhiz: Got-2 - Task Management - Free Download

Advertisement

If you prefer crossing items off your list versus constantly checking your calendar, then our new, FREE, got-2 Task Manager is for you. Not only does it synchronize nicely with the task list and BlackBerry calendar, it also allows you to easily generate task lists and sublists. And...it's FREE.

Download now!
    From your BlackBerry go to http://gwhizmobile.com and select the "Downloads" link or go directly to m.gwhizmobile.com/downloads.

got-2's GPS location alerts can prompt you when you are near home, a business, a friends house, or anywhere you'd like to be reminded of something.

[Read More]
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64

ego1138 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Tried adding a shopping list, with the items needed as subtasks.
    If I add a subtask, sometimes it shows up, sometimes it doesn't. They say that if you mark something as completed, it doesn't delete it from the real to-do aplication, but, sometimes it does. Sometimes it deletes other items in the list too. Neat idea, but if it's going to delete items at random, I can't trust it.

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    I have not been able to access the OTA link yet... I am running 4.5.0.69 OS... Can anyone tell me if they were able to download it successfully with out donating!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

downloaded just fine for me - but so far finding it too buggy to use.

John_S no está en línea Developer

got-2 feedback for gWhizMobile

Thank you all for the feedback. Please keep the comments going so we can diagnose and fix any problems with our software.

Note that no donation is required to download any of the gWhiz applications. They are all free advertising sponsored applications. Both OTA and BlackBerry Desktop Manager installation approaches work with instructions available on the "Downloads" tab on the gWhizMobile website.

We have had another user running 4.5 report an OTA download issue. Please let us know what browser are using. We attempt to detect the OS version to serve up the appropriate got-2 application version.

Please let us know what specific bugs you experience so that we can attempt to diagnose them. You can either post them here or send them to the info mailbox listed on the gWhizMobile website.

The application should not randomly delete tasks/subtasks as suggested in the earlier post but thank you for that feedback. I will attempt to reproduce that result.

Again, thanks in advance for the help!

I'm running a 4.5 OS on a 8120.
    I cannot seem to reproduce with any predictability the items deleting, other than it seems to happen on a fairly consistent basis. I'll add items, 1, 2, 3, 4 . . . . then I'll add item 5, and it will only show me 1, 2, 4, 5 . . . then I'll mark item 4 as being done . . . then it will show me 1, 2, 5
    Then once I went into the RIM to-do application and it would show me 1, 2, 4 [Completed] 5.
    Go back into your app, add another item, and it would show me 1, 2, 3, 6

Just really weird random stuff like that. No real predictability to, just that it seems to be consistently doing weird things.

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by ego1138 View Post
    downloaded just fine for me - but so far finding it too buggy to use.
    Are you installing it via Desktop Manager or OTA??
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

mrpringlez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304B6584
    How do you download this is it OTA or DM
    Don't Get Mad Get $Money$ Why They Call Me Mr.Pringlez You Ask ? Cuz I Stack My Chips... Ow !

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Most def. give this a try and will sub it for the original task that came with the BB.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    Most def. give this a try and will sub it for the original task that came with the BB.
    How did you get this installed??? I just tried twice to email the "info@gWhizMobile.com" and it bounces right back to me stating that:
    "This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

info@gWhizMobile.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 The message was rejected because it contains prohibited virus or spam content (state 18)."

So can anyone direct me in the right direction on getting this installed OTA.......

Thank you in advance!

PIN/ID
    Go to: m.gwhizmobile.com/downloads via BB.

Then click on "Terms and Conditions" it will say Yes or No on the top. Click Yes and scroll down to got-2 (Task...etc) and it will prompt for download.

--HeavyC.

bayzbol44 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    FYI, I have 4.5 and 8320 and I was able to download. My current task list even migrated over automatically. I will have to play around with this to see if it is worth keeping.

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Go to: m.gwhizmobile.com/downloads via BB.

Then click on "Terms and Conditions" it will say Yes or No on the top. Click Yes and scroll down to got-2 (Task...etc) and it will prompt for download.
    Thanx allot! I did not pay attention to what it stated in front of me: "To proceed to downloads, first review our gWhiz Terms and Conditions."
    My mother always told me that it pays to read.............. lmb@a0

PIN/ID
    My first try I was stuck to because I was looking for something that says download got-2 or whatever. Then I stopped to read the page and there it was. Lol

--HeavyC.

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    My first try I was stuck to because I was looking for something that says download got-2 or whatever. Then I stopped to read the page and there it was. Lol
    Shyt, I still was doing that..... and I was on the page several times; maybe because I am at work, taking calls, fixing computers that they bring in and trouble shooting Blackberry's......... Good lookin' out though!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast