Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

yep...xbox 360 AND the wii! (we are a musical family, so this is ultimate fun ... Smartphone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Advertisement

yep...xbox 360 AND the wii! (we are a musical family, so this is ultimate fun play for us )

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    you are my new best friend
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have a few questions about GH for the bb. First, how fast does this game drain your battery? It seems like it would take massive amount of juice to play this game. Second, how do you know when three new songs are ready for you each month? Do they prompt you via email or something to download? Can't wait to get paid to buy this game lol.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    GH3 not activated?! I just bought it, played it...I did a provider update for my device, yes all was backed up...big-time, and now my activation code is gone! I went through purchase record, and no Activation code is listed. I had to send an email to customer support...waiting 4 reply. I will post their answer just incase others have issues.

EddyBrock no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32BA33BC
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~This game is addicting, especially since there is leader board to try to beat other bb users scores...I have a 10 or 15 percent discount code just let know, great game though. As for the battery no issues yet, just don't keep the vibrate feature on

PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ is anyone else having the failure to connect to an online connection message? I am using an 8320 and I can only log in as a "guest" on GH. I made sure my permissions for GH were all set available. Any help would be great, thanks.

StephenGuy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30636d59
    I'm having the same problem on my 8310 and its starting to mak me regret buying this $15 if I can't access all of the features.

Someone chime in here...

PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ ok, it's good to know that it's not just me. Ya, it is kind of irritating, especially when you have shelled out so much for a cell phone game. I will be in touch with bplay later today.

PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    GH3 not activated?! I just bought it, played it...I did a provider update for my device, yes all was backed up...big-time, and now my activation code is gone! I went through purchase record, and no Activation code is listed. I had to send an email to customer support...waiting 4 reply. I will post their answer just incase others have issues.

Ok...day 4. Still no reply from the support team @ Magmic. Sent 2 emails to customer support. Tried all that their site suggested...guess I'm out $15!

PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by jaesternbach View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ is anyone else having the failure to connect to an online connection message? I am using an 8320 and I can only log in as a "guest" on GH. I made sure my permissions for GH were all set available. Any help would be great, thanks.
    I had my "firewall" enabled the day I installed it and it would not let me connect. I had to disable & let it make the connection. Just wondering....
    Last edited by Jbee; 04-09-2008 at 01:38 PM.

PIN/ID
    30636d59
    My firewall is disabled and all permissions for the game being allowed and it still won't connect and signs me in as 'guest'.

PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ my firewall is down and everything should be where it's supposed to be. Today magically the game logged me in properly...who knows. I have found one fault from the game though. When your playing and emails, texts, or the phone is looking for service it really messes your game up and ultimately causes you to fail. Lol. O well, it's a cell phone game. Otherwise a good game folks!

PIN/ID
    30636d59
    Same here, it just connected! Here's my thoughts:

A) change firewall and permissions then battery pull
    B) certain amount of time i required after puchasing
    or C) there was a problem on magmic's side

Just what I could think of, who knows right?

needforspd no está en línea Stack level 3
    There's a coupon for 15% off. Just got the email from BlackBerry Owners Lounge
    "GUITAR15" is the code. Its for the one-time purchase and not the sub one.

Copied from the email sent

Guitar Hero® is now available on BlackBerry®! Rock out anytime, anywhere with this rhythm-based, three button game. Get 15% off the One-Time Purchase version of the game (this coupon is not applicable to the subscription version).
    From your desktop computer, click the link below, use coupon code "GUITAR15" and follow the Bplay.com instructions to purchase the application on your BlackBerry smartphone:
    http://www.blackberry.com/redirect/rdr?sap-client=110&target=http:%2F%2Fwww.bplay.com%2Foffer %2FRIMpromo17%2F%3FCPID=EMC-GENOL07-34%26cp=EMC-GENOL07-34&mig=47FEAB4081246246E10000000A659D4A
    Last edited by needforspd; 04-10-2008 at 07:03 PM.
    IM BACK w/ a new BB 8220!

Do you have the need for speed? Then drive it like you stole it!

PIN me up @ 2576B06B

PIN/ID
    3047D925
    They need to have a disclaimer: "Use at your own risk. If you need Tech Support, contact us...we won't answer.(EVER!!!!!!)"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast