Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

CTIA Wireless 2008 - Hands-On Mobile, Inc., in partnership with Activision, Inc. today announced that ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Guitar Hero III Mobile Will Rock Your BlackBerry

Advertisement

CTIA Wireless 2008 - Hands-On Mobile, Inc., in partnership with Activision, Inc. today announced that the highly successful Guitar Hero III Mobile game is now available on BlackBerry smartphones from Research In Motion.

For more information, please visit http://www.guitarheromobile.com. To get the game on a BlackBerry device, go to http://www.bplay.com/guitarhero.

Published as part of Hands-On Mobile's exclusive worldwide partnership with Activision, the award winning Guitar Hero III Mobile game maintains the same high quality gameplay experience that fans around the world have embraced with the Guitar Hero console games. Already breaking mobile game records on two of the largest U.S. operators, the game will be available on the nation's top four mobile carriers by April 2008.

"As shown by its success, Hands-On Mobile has done a great job carrying Guitar Hero over to the mobile platform," said Charles Huang, Executive Vice President, RedOctane. "With the addition of BlackBerry customers, even more fans can now feed their Guitar Hero addictions."

Featuring four authentic guitars and three venues, the game challenges players to hit number keys in synch with colored notes that appear on a scrolling fret board. The game offers 15 instantly accessible tracks taken from the console series, including "Cherub Rock", "Miss Murder", "Monsters", "Suck My Kiss", and "Trippin' On A Hole", and offers subscribers the opportunity to expand their playlist with three new songs every month. After a year, players will be able to access over 50 songs and 150 unique levels across all three difficulties (easy, medium, and expert).

"With Guitar Hero III Mobile, we pushed the boundaries of innovation for mobile gaming and as a result are enjoying incredible success working directly with all of our distribution partners," said Michael Temkin, chief technology officer and EVP operations at Hands-On Mobile. "We are thrilled to bring this game to the BlackBerry platform for customers around the world."

As part of an exclusive licensing agreement, the game will be distributed to BlackBerry smartphone users by mobile game distributor Magmic Games, via its online storefront, Bplay.com, a one-stop entertainment solution for the BlackBerry platform. To access the game, users can simply go to bplay.com and select Guitar Hero III Mobile.

"With the success of the Guitar Hero franchise including the console version and mobile game, we know that BlackBerry users are anxious to get their hands on the hottest title to hit the mobile platform," said Nicholas Reichenbach, EVP of Magmic. "As part of an already successful partnership with Hands-On Mobile, the release of this game is something we are excited about both internally and for our BlackBerry customers."

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    oh man....that is soooooo awesome! i play that all the time and find myself going through withdrawals at work
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    the bplaylink doesn't work on my mobile
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

sddspence no está en línea Stack level 2
    it says coming soon when i enter in the link....

Boda no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2413fd87
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~it says my device but no option to download the game.

EddyBrock no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32BA33BC
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the Release date is sometime in April.

AAVargas no está en línea Stack level 1
    Does anyone have a better idea on when the release date is?????

StephenGuy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30636d59
    Oh yeah, I'm excited for this one!

3 new songs every month for a year!

Release date? Anyone?

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I downloaded it online a couple minutes ago.......works just fine??

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Maybe I'm crazy but $15 for a mobile video game? It's not like this is for a PSP, it's a 16 color game here....No trial? Come on. In this day and age people are not going to pay $15 without knowing what's up with the game. I mean even a 24 hour trial is a trial.....I don't think people will jus throw $15 in the air and hope it's a good game without seeing it in action.
    Last edited by untjoker; 04-01-2008 at 12:30 PM. Reason: punctuation :)
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

I did and I like the game! It's pretty cool! If you like GH3 you'll like this game!!

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by partsguy82 View Post
    I did and I like the game! It's pretty cool! If you like GH3 you'll like this game!!

You've peaked my interest What 3 buttons does it use if I may ask?
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

1,2,3 and the pearl is the star power........you just have more notes to hit faster on the different levels.......the expert has you hittin ALOT of doubles.....It's fun.

The songs could sound better......they aren't mp3's.......oh well

AC INKA no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2447B685
    That's pretty awesome. I have this game and play it with my friends as often as i can, but i can't picture myself buying this game for my bb. I'm always to busy at work or out and about some place and when i'm home i'd much rather just play it on my system. lol Hopefully this game is great for the bb and it does well!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast