I spotted this on Engadget this morning and it has definitely piqued my interest. Joby, the maker of the Gorillapod flexible camera tripod is about to release the Gorillamobile. This will allow you to attach your mobile devices to virtually any surface. You can use it as a desk stand, wrap the gorillamobile legs around handles of strollers of exercise equipment and much more. It comes with 3 different types of adapters to work with a variety of devices. The suction cup adapter will even work on devices with a soft rubberized surface so that means I can use it with my BlackBerry while it's in it's Seidio Innocase.

"Flexible, wrappable legs allow you to secure the Gorillamobile to virtually any surface, enabling optimal positioning for hands-free enjoyment of all your mobile devices. Three types of quick-release adapters stay attached to your mobile devices and let you quickly and securely connect them to the Gorillamobile. Switch between devices in an instant!"

The Joby Gorillamobile will sell for $29.99 and is available for pre-order now. The units will be available beginning August 10th. Check out their site for more details, images, and to order yours!