Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by RoGro Looks like I can use both numbers now.....never mind! Yeah Roger, ... Smartphone News forum

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Looks like I can use both numbers now.....never mind!
    Yeah Roger, you can use both. This new feature more or less has you forward all your voicemail to Google for handling. Nice for me since T-Mo doesn't have VVM for BB's yet.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by mrvtx View Post
    So does this have some of the same features as Youmail, such as a variety of greetings to pick from or something like the "smart gteeting"? I know the people that call me are always blown away with the smart greeting on Youmail...
    That I will say is the only thing I missed about YouMail, the smart greeting. No Google Voice doesn't have that however being beta, and being Google, I'm sure that or something similar would be down the pipes.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Yeah, I think I'd miss the Smart Greeting. Always get comments about that from people leaving me messages.

schlice no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    211C2A7D

Switched from YouMail to GVoice...

... for my BB voicemail. Very cool. I have one question though. My phone rings 4 times and then dumps to voicemail. My Google Voice line rings 4 times and then the voicemail picks up. How do I get the Google Voice line to ring once or twice and then pick up? I want to switch my GVoice line to use exclusively for BB voicemail, and having to wait 8 rings before GVoice picks up is a deal breaker.

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by schlice View Post
    ... for my BB voicemail. Very cool. I have one question though. My phone rings 4 times and then dumps to voicemail. My Google Voice line rings 4 times and then the voicemail picks up. How do I get the Google Voice line to ring once or twice and then pick up? I want to switch my GVoice line to use exclusively for BB voicemail, and having to wait 8 rings before GVoice picks up is a deal breaker.
    ? It should match your phone. That's how mine works.

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by schlice View Post
    If you need it just for voicemail then you can set google voice to go directly to voicemail without ringing.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

schlice no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    211C2A7D
    Found it! Under Settings > Phones, click Advanced Settings, and for Forwarding Options, click "Go straight to voicemail". That was the setting! Thanks for your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12