Earlier this year , Google launched Google Sync which allows you to synchronize your Gmail ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Google Sync: Now with push Gmail support

Advertisement

Earlier this year, Google launched Google Sync which allows you to synchronize your Gmail Contacts and Google Calendar with your iPhone, Windows Mobile, and S60 devices. Today, they're adding Gmail support to Google Sync for iPhone, iPod Touch and Windows Mobile devices.

Using Google Sync, you can now get your Gmail messages pushed directly to your phone. Having an over-the-air, always-on connection means that your inbox is up to date, no matter where you are or what you're doing. Sync works with your phone's native email application so there's no additional software needed. Only interested in syncing your Gmail, but not your Calendar? Google Sync allows you to sync just your Contacts, Calendar, or Gmail, or any combination of the three.

Read More

pattachan no está en línea Stack level 2
    AND IT'S FANTASTIC!!! Btw, if it isn't working for you, and you didn't get the invalid certificate message... Delete the account and try again. That's what happened to me, and once I deleted and re-added my account, it's faster at push than my G1!

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    whats the difference between that and just adding the email account to your bb phone? I didnt like the gmail mail app because all the mail went there instead of your message folder. Google sync is the best though.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    can we use this new update of google sync with 5.0?
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    This push is awesome and how often is gmail servers down? Love PUSH and love FREE even more.