Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

1.Here are the specs for the current Nexus One , since the one heading to ... Smartphone News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

1.Here are the specs for the current Nexus One, since the one heading to Verizon has not yet been officially introduced we can only assume they will be similar. The N1 has 512 RAM, 512 Flash memory, and a 4GB memory card.

2. We will have to wait and see, but my VZW Moto Droid is excellent

3. Yes to copy and paste and easily switching between running apps, long pressing the home key gives access to your 6 most recently used apps and other can be reached via the drag down notification panel

4. Yes, Docs to GO is available

5. can't answer personally, but I saw a video that shows it is better outdoors than the Moto Droid

6. Android is very good at memory management, t will shut down apps on it's own if needed, occasionally apps lock up briefly and give an option to force close them. Then they easily start right back up. No spinning hourglass

7. Cant answer since I have a Moto Droid

8. Yes

Ask more and we will try to answer
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Can you live without a physical keyboard? If so the Nexus will smoke that BB you're using.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

khaddem no está en línea Stack level 2

Question follow up

Thank you Azstar. I have a bb and it connects to my wireless network at home or any wireless hotspots around town. Does the N1 allow you to connect to wireless network like the bb does with its UMA? I'm not sure if i have 3G in my area but i want to make sure that i don't go back to Edge when i know i have a fast internet connection at home.

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    1.Here are the specs for the current Nexus One, since the one heading to Verizon has not yet been officially introduced we can only assume they will be similar. The N1 has 512 RAM, 512 Flash memory, and a 4GB memory card.

2. We will have to wait and see, but my VZW Moto Droid is excellent

3. Yes to copy and paste and easily switching between running apps, long pressing the home key gives access to your 6 most recently used apps and other can be reached via the drag down notification panel

4. Yes, Docs to GO is available

5. can't answer personally, but I saw a video that shows it is better outdoors than the Moto Droid

6. Android is very good at memory management, t will shut down apps on it's own if needed, occasionally apps lock up briefly and give an option to force close them. Then they easily start right back up. No spinning hourglass

7. Cant answer since I have a Moto Droid

8. Yes

Ask more and we will try to answer

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234