googlemobile.blogspot.com : Today we launched a new Image Search results page for Android, iPhone, and ... Smartphone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Google Mobile: New Image Search Results for Android and iPhone

Advertisement

googlemobile.blogspot.com: Today we launched a new Image Search results page for Android, iPhone, and iPod touch in the US, the UK, and Japan.

With the new Image Search results, you can easily scan up to 20 images on a single results page and get the details for images that interest you. From the details page, you can view a larger thumbnail, visit the web page containing the image, or view the image by itself in full size. The new results page also supports "search-by-style" filters, which allow you to restrict your search results to people's faces, clip art, line drawings, or photo content. This feature was previously launched on Google Image Search in December 2008, and we are excited to now bring this feature to mobile.

[read more]

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Interesting. I figured with seeing more of a "real" page, it would have already been there. I use the image search on my Storm all the time.

BB pretty much has this but i can only view 10 but you'd think it would be a bigger improvement

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    actually this feature was a great improvement because on a single page you can quickly flip through more detailed versions of the pictures before actually clicking on them for the full size. It works like a camera roll or rather much like the way you view your photos on the iPhone. Oh and no. The blackberry CAN'T do this so stop the bs.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePearlPXL View Post
    actually this feature was a great improvement because on a single page you can quickly flip through more detailed versions of the pictures before actually clicking on them for the full size. It works like a camera roll or rather much like the way you view your photos on the iPhone. Oh and no. The blackberry CAN'T do this so stop the bs.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

woah buddy calm down did you see where i said pretty much can do this? and i was only referring tothe fact of looking at the pictures calm yourself

and i dont apprecaite you implying im BSing