Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The diference to me between the version?? In my 8310 is faster..... Smartphone News forum

satanux no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

The diference to me between the version?? In my 8310 is faster..

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    very cool! i love the my location thingy. highly recommend this app*****
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Yeah so I see this post and think....ok I have google updater, I'll just do it from there. WTF?! I run the updater and it shows that there aren't any available updates! What's the point in having the app if you NEVER get the updates right away, I mean isn't that the point??
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

lovodo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204CDD1C
    Is there a free GPS/Navigation application that has voice turn by turn directions? One that does not require me to push a button for my next turn. If the answer is yes, please include the link for the app.

rachaelp no está en línea Stack level 3
    The "My Location" feature seems different. Now it requires me to turn on Bluetooth. Don't like that. I've used GMaps forever...

I may switch. I was even in the FL Keys last week and it picked up my location. I will be soooo sad if I have to change.

Ooooh, it has added public transportation signs. That's new. Not that I really need that, but it's a nice addition.

bmac2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318bad04
    Quote Originally Posted by lovodo View Post
    Is there a free GPS/Navigation application that has voice turn by turn directions? One that does not require me to push a button for my next turn. If the answer is yes, please include the link for the app.
    http://www.nav4all.com

http://www.amazegps.com

noejeff0 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've got a Verizon 7130e w/ the GPS disabled by the carrier (that still really pisses me off!!!) and the 'My Location' (beta) is great! It found my location here at work in Columbus, OH. It was only off by about 100 meters! Better than nothing since Verizon doesn't 'enable' the onboard GPS nor offer their own mapping location for my model...all you 7130e users, check it out!!

furtive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7a47e9f3
    So pretty much the consensus is that it's faster, nothing really else?

buddapaw no está en línea Stack level 1
    Much faster on my 8310 on ATT. Hello everyone!

No, it has some new features like listing public transportation.

I wonder if it can't find "my location" because I am on UMA and not on Edge?

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Well, I actually haven't used it since I got MapQuest, but I did noticed after the OTA Download, it picked up on my location (Curve 2 GPS) right away, something that I couldn't get done to save my soul with the previous version.

And I don't know about this but when I looked up a business, I never noticed the "Detail" Tab, but did today and it was extremely informative, Subway Stop, store hours and stuff...
    Last edited by DjSmooth; 03-12-2008 at 06:02 PM.

MexBadass no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rachaelp View Post
    Ooooh, it has added public transportation signs. That's new. Not that I really need that, but it's a nice addition.
    Hey how can I see the public transportation signs? Thanks in advance. it's the first time I use google maps.

johnatthebar no está en línea Stack level 1
    This was a great app on my Treo, and is every bit as good on my 8300 (better as the Treo doesnt like MyLocation) except for one thing...

On my Treo I could find a business, residense, etc and on the menu choose to save it to my phonebook. It would fill in the phone number, listing name, address, etc. Still no dice on the BB. Wonder why?

psumaterialsguy no está en línea Stack level 2
    Just downloaded- seems like it takes a little longer to load a map, but once it does you can scroll around the map faster than before, which is nice.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast