Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

HEY EVERYONE I GOT A PROBLEM I HAVE A 8320, IT LOADED ALL THE OTHER ... Smartphone News forum

kmarlos no está en línea Stack level 1

Yahoo Messenger Won't Load

Advertisement

HEY EVERYONE I GOT A PROBLEM I HAVE A 8320, IT LOADED ALL THE OTHER IM APPS EXCEPT YAHOO MESSENGER. I EVEN HAVE YAHOO GO. IT KEEPS COMING UP WITH A "UNCAUGHT JAVA ERROR" MESSAGE. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? IS THERE A SUPPORT NUMBER WHERE I COULD CALL BLACKBERRY TECH SUPPORT? CAUSE THIS IS REALLY IRKING ME. HIT ME UP AT KMARLOS79@YAHOO.COM IF YOU CAN HELP!

THANKS

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Google Calendar now syncs to BlackBerry

Wrong thread my friend~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gogorichie no está en línea Stack level 2

Just downloaded it and it work well to bad its only one calendar. Good for you google way to make the customer happy once again.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jr!
    jr! no está en línea Stack level 3

Am I correct that it only syncs with the main calendar under that account, not any google calendars that account may be subscribed to?

KendallParis no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by jr! View Post
    Am I correct that it only syncs with the main calendar under that account, not any google calendars that account may be subscribed to?

You can import the public calendars. When you go into the calendar menu, hit Google Sync, that should pull up that page, then go to options. On that page, scroll down to "sync these calendars" and hit the trackwheel. All of the calendars that you have on Google should be available to check off, exit out of there and then sync.

jr!

Thanks for the tip! That worked! I've been looking for something like this!

I notice I can sync the calendars I'm subscribed to, but I can't sync the calendars I've created under that google account....
    hmm..I think it may have to do with something if they're public or private...
    Last edited by jr!; 12-14-2007 at 11:00 PM. Reason: didn't work as planned....

floridadomer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317ce3cd

Ok this is a stupid question but is there a way to have this calender as a separate one than the default calender on the BB? I would love to have to separate calenders, one for work and one for personal use!

showtime no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

This Google Calendar is moving in the right direction, although it needs alot of work. Still waiting on Unity.
    -------
    .....and thanks for the app Hayden.
    Last edited by showtime; 12-14-2007 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Automerged.

dtole no está en línea Stack level 5

Ok, mine actually synced both ways, it took a few minutes from my bb to the web, but it did show...Kinda hot...

But it needs to be able to work without the sync button...other companies are boasting a complete wireless sync using a web based windows outlook environment
    D-Tole

manapuaman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f011d6

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~finally the wait is over and just in time for my new curve.

jr!

Do I have to set all my calendars to public to be able to sync them? I have several private calendars that I made that didn't sync.
    EDIT- yes, it's only the public ones that work.
    Last edited by jr!; 12-15-2007 at 12:24 PM.

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by johnatthebar View Post
    so I have the same issue with past BB events, but no big. Im sure they will fix it soon, and the longer it goes unfixed the less it matters as much.

Im so excited about this, I thought I would have to wait for the new firmware out to have this feature (as I saw mention of it in some but not all write ups from beta testers). As excited as I am I have a few suggestions already to make this WAY more practical. Again though, not a complainer, I am greatful for what we have so far.

a) easily identify events from different google calendars. I like knowing my buddy's work schedule, so we share calandars. easy to tell apart on google, but now, if it says, "have testicles laminated" and its a tuesday @ noon, I think, "well damn, why did I schedule it then, I have to work at noon?" Oops, it was my buddy's. This could be as simple as allowing an optional preface of calendar (ie - Joe - Testicale Lamination) or, and likely with required firware change, a color coded system

b) contacts. we have our gmail, out google calendar, google docs for mobile is, well, its in its infancy but their working on it. why no contacts?

c) lastly, probably least importantly but still useful, pics. a picassa lite sorta program for our google pics accessed on BB.

just some thoughts, I look forward to whatever we are given becuase well, its free and useful.

LOL....did no one else find that funny??
    Andy

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Quote Originally Posted by floridadomer View Post
    Ok this is a stupid question but is there a way to have this calender as a separate one than the default calender on the BB? I would love to have to separate calenders, one for work and one for personal use!
    I believe that is only in OS 4.3 that you can have multiple calendars on the BB.

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne

Quote Originally Posted by dtole View Post
    Ok, mine actually synced both ways, it took a few minutes from my bb to the web, but it did show...Kinda hot...

But it needs to be able to work without the sync button...other companies are boasting a complete wireless sync using a web based windows outlook environment
    doesnt it work without the sync button? once you set it to auto, it does it on its own every 2 hrs... it surveys for changes and implements them accordingly, no?

rajeshpr no está en línea Stack level 1

My Outlook and Gcalender are synced...i sync my BB with outlook and i tried with Gsync i am getting duplicate entries...how to avoid it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast