Results 1 to 2 of 2 : Today at GDC, Glu Mobile Inc., a leading global publisher of mobile games, ... Smartphone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!

Glu Mobile Announces Expanded Global Partnership with Activision Publishing

Advertisement Today at GDC, Glu Mobile Inc., a leading global publisher of mobile games, announced an expanded partnership with Activision Publishing, Inc. to bring five blockbuster Activision titles to the mobile platform. The upcoming titles will be published worldwide for carriers and application stores that support Android, Blackberry, BREW, J2ME and Windows Mobile.

"As a result of our successful partnership with Glu Mobile on the worldwide launch of Call of Duty:World at War, we know they are the right partner to help us bring quality and innovative game play to the mobile platform," said Dave Anderson, Head of Business Development, Activision Publishing, Inc. "We are excited to work with them once again to bring several of our biggest holiday 2009 titles to mobile consumers around the world."

[read more]

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5

Call Of Duty is my favorite Xbox 360 and PC game!
    You made my day Cherri !

( you have a lot of time on your hands today )
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)