Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giveaway Contest #22 sponsored by Antair . To enter this contest simply answer the following ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Giveaway Contest #22: Antair BlackBerry Spam Filter 2.5

Advertisement

Giveaway Contest #22 sponsored by Antair.

To enter this contest simply answer the following questions and with Antair's help we will choose 3 winners winners based on what are deemed the best replies!:
    1. Do you have problems with SPAM? If so, how do you currently deal with this issue?
    2. If you could suggest one (1) feature, function or improvement for RIM's next Blackberry handheld OS software release what would that be?
    3. Have you tried PinStack LIVE chat yet? If so, what do you think of it keeper?

That's it! Check back this Friday to find out if you've WON!

Can't wait? Enjoy a PinStack exclusive discount of 10% off any number of licenses of version 2.5 Antair BlackBerry Spam Filters! Enter code ABSFPINSTACK during checkout - Buy now!

Last edited by cp6169; 09-26-2007 at 09:42 PM.

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Giveaway Contest #22: Antair BlackBerry Spam Filter 2.5

1. Yes, I delete like crazy and try to use filters (no luck though)
    2. Autorespond-you receive a text or call and can reject it followed with a prerecorded statement ex. I'm in a meeting!
    3. Tried it. I need a little crash course on how to use via bb. It seemed a bit confusing as far as the conversations. It's a great idea and I would love to see it continue
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Do you have problems with SPAM? If so, how do you currently deal with this issue?

I have problems with SPAM because I have had my email address posted here on pinstack numerous times, and I think someone caught it and has signed me up for all sorts of stuff. Dirty stuff, clean stuff, all kinds of unwanted stuff. When I get an email I think is SPAM I will respond to that email and say if you dont remove me from your mailing list I will beat you up. They never respond, nor remove me, and worst of all I dont get to beat them up.

If you could suggest one (1) feature, function or improvement for RIM's next Blackberry handheld OS software release what would that be?

I would like to see the ability to take screenshots from the BB itself, without having to use a data cable plugged into a computer. Many people could benefit from that, whether it be showing off your BB, or troubleshooting something.

Have you tried PinStack LIVE chat yet? If so, what do you think of it keeper?

I logged onto pinstack chat just once or twice. I dont have time to chat recently, but as soon as Im free again I will probably be on there constantly. I think it is great to be able to chat with the community without having to add every single member to your buddy list.

ksnavely no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F50671

no i dont have spam problems i have an email i use for signing up for things.

if i could add one feature i would add the ability to edit office docs, spreadsheats, etc. without the cost of 150 dollars for a program

yes i log in quite recently and i like it but id like a faster mobile version

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

1 - yes I have a problem with spam. I use the gmail and yahoo filters plus the delete key.
    2 - I would like to have the bb add profile scheduling into calednar events. You could set it to silent for an important meeting when u scheduled the meeting.
    3 - yup. I love chat.

jrockett no está en línea BES Pro

1. Not as much through our corp email. We setup a Sophos antivirus/spam gateway that has been pretty reliable. We block around 18,000 +/- a week. Gmail does a decent job, I'll have maybe one or two a day, but nothing as blatent as 'free enlargement pills!' or 'lonely click here to find a mate.'.

2. I would like to see the blackberry be able to view powerpoints and display them directly to a projector via usb, bluetooth, or some other medium. This would be great for meetings. Also being able to remotely connect to the BB for troubleshooting issues. Maybe a vnc server application or similar.

3. Yes and it is great. Being able to talk with people in real time is a big plus; it is more personal. It is a big BBM list that is every changing!
    Last edited by jrockett; 09-28-2007 at 10:30 AM.
    Data Outages
    Reinstall OS
    Desktop/Device Page

Yes, I'm a BES admin with an iPhone 3G.

Follow me on Twitter!

beer53 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240E1647

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ 1) Not really, I have several email addresses, all for different uses. Also I depend I on filters a lot. 2) To be less dependent on DM. Also to be able use OTA more often. 3) Yes, I think it is a good new feature. I just need to learn it better, so that I don't look like a fool while using it. Great job to all those responsible for putting it together.:-)

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~1 I have multiple emails and yes sometimes spam gets annoying, but changing filters helps some.
    2 I would like BB to allow the device to share programs like palms do. I am always funding new things I like but then when my dad funds out I have to go get it for him too!
    3 I too love the pinstack chat room and wish I had more time to spend there. I would spend more time there if the mobile version wa a bit easier to chat on.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

1. Yes, spam is always a problem, but I'm used to deleting so its not a big deal.
    2. Update of the BB browser!(opera style) This is seriously overdue.
    3. I tried it out a few times but there wasn't anyone logged in. It might catch on, but I'm pretty busy most of the time(2 jobs). I'll keep trying. Think I'll check it out now.

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

1. Yes a have some issues with spam. It does not drive me crazy, but more than five messages will give me a headache.
    2. I would love to be able to delete anything I don't want installed on my phone, after all I paid for it right?
    3. Yes I have used pinstack's chatroom. At first I got really excited. But it doesn't work so good on my pearl and considering that I don't have time to sit everyday just to chat, well I don't visit it so often. But overall is great.

Ps. It would be a great idea if we could incorporate pin chat to BB messenger! Sweet heavens!

patcatuk no está en línea Stack level 3

1)I basically delete all emails from the device daily because I can't make filters good enough.

2)3g feature for the blackberry and a data counter as well (sent,received,total)

3)The pinstack chat is a great idea. U can chat with people without giving out ur tel no or pin. Also if ur online at sametime others can help u with your questions live.

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

1. I Love SPAM - i'm from Hawaii. Internet SPAM hate it! not as good as "eating" SPAM. Too much crap, delete ,delete, delete!

2. Being able to update OS without having to search for it! I don't know how to explain this one but - well i have this program called Iturns (name has been changed for my protection) and every time i open it it lets me know there is a newer version of it, and it gives me the option to load it or not. and so I did, and the best thing was - my PC took care of it for me I didn't have to search a thread or post, remove my vendor xl something, It updated all on its own. That my friend would be super cool! If that would be possible, then great!

3. Yes indeed, at first there was the "Cafe Club" select few who basically lived in it with a few stack lookie loo's. Then it closed. Wow were the cafe dwellers shaking, no one knew why or when. We all started freakin out. Mods telling us to be patient "its under maintenance". little did we know Hayden and his Pinstack Mod team had been secretly testing and tweeking this thing we all now know as Pinstack Live Chat. So now with it our Cafe became a huge restaurant. Again alot of regulars and lookie loo's as well! So yes im proud to say "It Rawks"!

Sorry for the long answers!................Ciao!

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

I need Antair Spam so I can add my Lowrider email address back on my BB. When I had that addy on my BB, I got 63 SPAMS, from 1 company within an hour. I freaked out!

The main feature I'd like is a better Music / Video Player. Able to have playlist.

I like PS Chat because it's the easiest and best way to communicate with PS'ers. Easy to see the nic names and find who you want, unlike BB Messenger, I don't know some pps by "real name".
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

tvalentine no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203C5B1A

1. Yes, I get spam every now and then, currently use tmobile filters to try and stop it.
    2. Coming from a pocket pc - I would really like to have the ability to view/edit documents natively on the BB without having to use BES or spend a great deal of money.
    3. Yes, I have logged in a few times from my blackberry and PC and I really like it... It is a great tool

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

And the winners are... ziminvades,tvalentine and delacruzin05!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast