Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PinStack.com presents... Giveaway Contest #17 sponsored by BoxWave . 1st Place Winner (choice of): Designio ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Giveaway Contest #17: Cases, Screen Protectors & miniSync!

Advertisement

PinStack.com presents...
    Giveaway Contest #17 sponsored by BoxWave.

1st Place Winner (choice of):
    Designio Pearl Leather Case or BlackBerry Armor Case.

2nd Place Winner (choice of):
    ClearTouch screen protector Anti-Glare or Crystal

3rd Place Winner:
    miniSync - simultaneously charges and synchronizes

To enter this contest simply answer any TWO (2) or more of the following questions and BoxWave will choose the winners based on what they deem are the best replies! The questions:
    1. How often do you visit online BlackBerry Accessory of Software shops? (Daily, weekly or monthly)
    2. What was the last software or accessory you purchased online for your BlackBerry and has the product lived up to your expectation?
    3. How often do you visit PinStack.com (Daily, weekly or monthly) and as a result do you think our Contest should run shorter than a week?
    That's it! Check back next weekend to find out if you've WON!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Giveaway Contest #17: Cases, Screen Protectors & miniSync!

The last accessory I purchased was a simple leather pouch for my 8703e, I got it from sprint.com. It does not have a magnet, which is what I requested. The case protects my phone from being bumped into corners, and it doesnt scratch my phone like the original holster does.

I browse pinstack.com daily, mostly in the morning and then at night.

I feel pinstack should have 2 contests per month. the length of the contest doesnt matter to me, as long as we have 2 per month, so each contest cant be longer than 2 weeks.

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

1. The last "accessory" I purchased was a screen protector for my 8703e. I gotta have a scratch free, easy to clean screen at all times! That is a must have. The screen is the crown jewel of the whole unit...

2. I visit Pinstack.com every single day, all day everyday! Even at night...sometimes in the wee hours of the morning. How could you not visit that often...this educational site it the pinnacle of all things Blackberry...and everyone is over-the-top nice too!!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

1. I visit online BlackBerry Accessory of Software shops daily. If i don't i'm affraid i will miss the latest designs/releases.
    2 Swivel case for my 7100i. It has most certainly lived up to what i though i wanted (it's perfect).
    3 I visit Pinstack daily, I think 3 days is enough time for any one contest. 3 day contest would increase Pinstacks traffic during this period. I also think more than one a month would help increase the Pinstack visitors appeal.

Contests should be fast and furious just like in the non-virtual world.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

1 - Weekly to monthly for me.

2 - My Piel Frama wallet case, which I love to this day.

3 - I visit Pinstack daily
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

1. I visit online shops on a weekly basis always looking for the newest accessory for my new toy.

2. Purchased a new charging cord as mine was left in a hotel room after a trip. expectation was low ,it was a usb cable plug it in, it worked so I didn't really think about it.

3. Visit pinstack about 3-4 times a day. a longer contest would not help that much as the regulars are always hanging around.

Thanks in advance
    for the chance
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK

1. I visit weekly (just wishing mostly)

2. I Purchased a BT headset for my 7130e, I love it!

3. Since I joined EVERYDAY, during a boring class, but mostly in the evenings, or during shows...
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

Roswell108 no está en línea Stack level 1

1 - Every single day like a druggie trying to get a fix. Sometimes twice a day just to see if I missed something, even placed in a similar category, or missplaced under a different heading. AI keep hoping there will be some new case, an updated release date, or even a new review. Just some shred of hope that something new will be available. Much like that same druggie, I am always trying to find something better than what I already use, too. Like a slimmer case, or a clearer screen protector. It doesn't matter how many I already have, I can always use one that is just that tiny bit better.

2 - Causerie Messenger. It lived up to my expectation for NON-oem messenger, but it still doesn't have the graphical, rediculously overbearing feeling that an OEM messenger, such as the AIM client that came with m Samsung t809, or the OZ messenger has. It saves money by going strickly through data, but when you have unlimited SMS... What do I care? It had a better method of organization than Ramble or IM+, but if you can't change the alert sound, that jingle they have simply doesn't cut it. Not to mention the lack of interrupting popups to tell me I have a message, whether I am at the homescreen or using another program. Despite sounding annoying, these are the things I need so that person isn't offended that I may be avoiding their message. Especially when it is a replacement for the text they would have sent if they had known I would ignore their IM.

3 - One of the top 5 in even my blackberry browser, I check this site MORE than my email. I check over every post that was updated in the last half hour, because anything less recnt than that I have already read over. I even check over and over while at work and school. I have my login saved on my opera mini so I can simply pop open the page and start browsing. It has reached the point where one day, I said I was lucky to have such a great girlfriend, to which she replaied "My name is not Blackberry Pearl" because I had been looking up if anyone had discovered how to remove the pre-installing ringtones.

I think the contest should run a week for those who may have lost internet connections temporarily or missplaced their blackberry charger, whether this is a sin or not. It is a matter of fairness, though, as everyone deserves an equal oppurtunity.
    Last edited by Roswell108; 12-02-2006 at 06:35 PM.

GadgetProne no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

1. Less now after I got my Case for my Pearl. Whenever I look I bookmark the interesting accessories page.

2. Designio Leather Sleeve- I love it ( I posted too much about it all over this forum)! I posted about them before Hayden got the Advertisement from the company in His InBox. What Kiss up I am!

3. Actually I read feeds all day long....I have been on Sick Leave since Mar. 1st of this year so I have had plenty of time....if not on Laptop I am on the Pearl.
    Last edited by GadgetProne; 12-02-2006 at 11:59 PM.

alonesoul no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    4007AB30

1. Daily. I am always looking for new software at Handango and Neontoad. Accessories, I look weekly for new releases
    2. 2.5mm to 3.5mm convertor jack for my Pearl from Seindo Online.
    3. Pinstack DAILY!!! I think a contest should run a week ...

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4

I visit online accessory stores every 2weeks to a month looking to see what new accessories are available
    The last accessory I bought was a leather holster, I got it from the cingular store. It does the job of protecting my BB tons better than that cheap plastic holder.
    I visit Pinstack, since I found it, on a daily basis, sometimes numerous times a day for extended periods of time.
    Contest, the length should be up to the sponsor and maybe vary by the value of the prize that they are generally donating.

DaBlackPearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E4F2FD

1. Never.
    2. Does the BlackBerry Pearl itself count?
    3. Multiple times every day if I can manage it.

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

1.I visit once a week.2.Last accessory bought was a car charger.3.I visit pinstack almost every hour. One week is just right.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jhowle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3115EE05

1. I surf the web all the time looking the latest and greatest toy for my blackberry. Two of my favorite places are HandandGo.com and eBay.com , which i am basically on them every week night while at work. The last accessory i purchased for my Blackberry was a high capacity battery about 2 months ago.

2. The High Capacity battery i purchased boasted 2 times the battery life but sadly it was only as good as the factory battery.

3. I visit PinStack nightly when i am work and I try answer question from people who need help with device errors

kasperapd no está en línea Stack level 3

1. Always looking to see what new products are available.
    2. Black OEM leather case, and yes it met expectations.
    3. I visit as often as possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast