GenieView announces that it has successfully implemented near-real-time video streaming to a BlackBerry Pearl smartphone. ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

GenieView Streams Near-Real-Time Video to the BlackBerry Pearl Smartphone

Advertisement

GenieView announces that it has successfully implemented near-real-time video streaming to a BlackBerry Pearl smartphone. Depending on the cellular network in use, time of day, and network traffic, video delay can be as low as one second. GenieView has been working with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Explosive Disposal and Technology Section (RCMP EDT) on streaming near-real-time video over the cellular network to a computer or a hand-held device.

Read More

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: GenieView Streams Near-Real-Time Video to the BlackBerry Pearl Smartphone

Weird, why was it made with the police collaboration heh~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Knotes no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~good question. Lol I can't wait to play around with it though

ericshmerick no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32B9FC53

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I just wish Slingbox would release a BB client. That's about the only thing I miss from WM5.

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e
    Prob because an explosive disposal team will detonate bombs from a remote location, using a video camera to watch. So it would make sense to stream to the device so team members could watch. And what better testing group could you ask for?