Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Can any of you guys post a step by step direction on how to do ... Smartphone News forum

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Re: Full mp3 songs now working

Advertisement

Can any of you guys post a step by step direction on how to do this? Pleaseeee Thanks!!!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by flash24
    Can any of you guys post a step by step direction on how to do this? Pleaseeee Thanks!!!
    First, go to wap.GetJar.com.

When it redirects, go down to where it says "Quick Download" and hit enter.

When it asks for the code, put in 7269 and click next.

On the next screen, go to "Download to Mobile" and click and save to your device.

If you want to test it, try and go to http://www.wapshare.net and browse through the MP3 or AMR files.

Its kind of hard to navigate around there. I just went and looked for really large files and tried to download them. The Mariah Carey "We Belong" one works, although audio quality isn't all that great.

If you want to email yourself some mp3's, do this. I use gmail (so this is how I go about doint it) and I am guessing whatever email you use you are going to have to log onto their website.

You cannot access the mp3 by sending it to your Blackberry directly. You will need to go to your email client via your internet browser on your phone. Example I go to www.gmail.com. Log in. Go to your messages. When you get to the message that has the mp3 file, scroll down to the little sound icon and press enter. It will then start to download. Be prepared though. Even on EDGE coverage it will take a while to download the song.

As was mentioned previously, best thing to do would be to get a converter and convert the songs to amr, then host them on a website where you can directly access them. That way you aren't having to wait 15 minutes for a 4 minute song to download. It will compress it and make it a quicker download.

Is this meant to be used as an mp3 player? Probably not. Quality isn't all that great on most of the songs and it takes forever to download, and if you save it, its going to eat up your free memory.

But as in other instances, if you are like some of us, you will do it (atleast once) just because you can.

Hope this helps and if you have any questions, feel free to ask away.

jbj9871 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by flash24
    to save a file once the audio player pops up after downloading the song scroll over to the far right button on the media player click the trackwheel -menu pops up hit save page and it goes to your message list or hit save and the song goes to tunes..also if you want to convert the songs to amr download miksoft mobile amr converter . its freeware .the highest quaility song would be around 350kb upload the song to coolservice.dk you will get a code to enter for the file.on your bb go to wap.coolservice.dk this is after the steps above.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12