Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My 8700 is now playing full mp3 songs strait from the net on the built ... Smartphone News forum

jbj9871 no está en línea Stack level 3

Full mp3 songs now working

Advertisement

My 8700 is now playing full mp3 songs strait from the net on the built in player it would not play them before . Also I can save to ringtones and they still play all the way through .4.5 mb 4 minutes long .I installed j2mestreaming jar file is the only thing that I changed.not midi full voice mp3s

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Full mp3 songs now working

I tried that file also before, however I couldn't get it to stream anything except for the test files they had on the site. Maybe I need to reinstall it and try and tweak it and play with it.

You are saying that you using this program to do it right?

If you are not using that program, what O.S. are you on?

lou 13 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203FDDE5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Where do I find that download?

trinybwoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F8984

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Go to wap.GetJar.com

bfix no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30AE1C18

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hey will this work on my 7105t. I tried to load the page n it just tried to load for like 5mins n nothing. What am I doing wrong?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Spamdumpster no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    2423c9c5

OK. jbj9871 seems to be on to something here. I emailed myself a couple of mp3 as attachments to my gmail account, which is on BIS to my BB. I could not open the attachments through the BB messages, but I could open the attachments through the gmail html site. For some reason, if I try to do it with the Blackberry Browser, I get an error message telling my the file is too large. However, if I try it with the Internet Browser, it works no problem -- the song downloads (takes a while, even with EDGE and good signal strength) and plays all the way through. This worked after I uninstalled th j2mestreaming, so I really don't think it has anything to do with it.

I also uploaded an mp3 to geocites and was able to access it that way. However, I uploaded an mp3 to googleplages, and it didn't work.

Unlike jbj9871, however, I cannot get the files to save. Instead, I get an error message: "Unable to Save File." The file is then listed under "tunes", but it will not play.

Spamdumpster no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    2423c9c5

This may have do with the new BIS. I remember reading somewhere that the new BIS would allow you to access certain file types through the browser that could not be accessed before. I was just able to download and view a number of MSword (.doc) documents through the browser which I was never able to do to before.

Any thoughts?

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by Spamdumpster

I also uploaded an mp3 to geocites and was able to access it that way. However, I uploaded an mp3 to googleplages, and it didn't work.
    If you don't mind, what geocities site are you using? I would like to try to do it from my 8700 on tmo...dont think they have updated to the new BIS though.

AwesomeGlare no está en línea Stack level 1

I am trying to download mp3s to my blackberry. I have an 8700g and need details on doing this

im using the the built in bb player not the j2me app to play the mp3 but i do think j2mestreaming some how got my audio working cause the files would stop after about 30 seconds before.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

JB, give me an example of what site you are using to stream the full length mp3's please.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeGlare
    I am trying to download mp3s to my blackberry. I have an 8700g and need details on doing this
    What indications do you get when trying to download the tones? Does the player open? Can you scroll to the far right button?

Really need more information to help you.
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Hmm...i need to play with this a little bit more...its loaded 956kb song right now...waiting for it to play to see if it does the whole song..

I went and tried a few other songs but keeps cutting them off so don't know if they are formatted that way or if its the device doing it...

the songs playes on my 8700c all the way through if i open j2mestreaming play the demo amr file and then hit the phone end button it works with both mp3 and amr files

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast