Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks for the advice. I have to say that it is annoying that AT&T still ... Smartphone News forum

klgmd no está en línea Stack level 3

Thanks

Advertisement

Thanks for the advice. I have to say that it is annoying that AT&T still has not come out with a version of 4.5 for the Curve. Every other 4.5 I have tried caused intolerable problems, leading me each time to switch back to 4.2 OS. I have had my 8310 for almost 2 years and the only real issue now is the trackball requiring WD-40 regularly or it will not scroll upwards.

I guess that I have the BB Bug, an infection with love of BB, and the unsatiated need to pursue.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by klgmd View Post
    I have had my 8310 for almost 2 years and the only real issue now is the trackball requiring WD-40 regularly or it will not scroll upwards.
    Here is the perfect solution to your trackball issue. I cannot say enough good things about this company. For only $12.95 you get a new trackball assembly complete with the chrome trim ring, and it only takes about 2 minutes to remove your old one, and drop this one in place.

It really beats trying to take one apart and clean it. This replacement trackball, looks exactly like the one that came out and is of top quality. I will make your BB like new again. I am not employed by this company, just a happy customer.

BB TrackBall

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123