Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by azstar The more I see, the more I want it.........and from the ... Smartphone News forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    The more I see, the more I want it.........and from the first I heard about it I was anti-touch screen.........but I'm being converted I think. I can't wait till it gets released so I can go to the store and play with one at least
    im RIGHT THERE with you.

lldru32 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    With each update, I want the BB Storm even more!!! I think I'm gonna make the switch from T-Mobile to Verizon for this phone.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    i think i'm gonna pick up a second BB data only line just for this phone if i cant buy it flat out and do a ESN swap

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    I can not understand how a hand held device can make me so excited. This device is absolutely incredible. I thought the curve was the answer to the market but the storm (pardon the pun)blows the market away. It can't come soon enough. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mrshudz! no está en línea Stack level 1
    My husband and I have always had the same devices. I told him he could get the storm and I would keep my Pearl.I am seriously rethinking my plan here. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

amoroso511 no está en línea Stack level 3

A2dh

Hi folks
    I am begining to get very excited about this Storm. I have two questions, first does anybody know which service provider will be selling this in UK and second does this device has A2dh connection. I am also using an iphone and it is miserably lacking so may features that my BB8820 has.
    Regards to all

Mike Stem no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dvst8ion View Post
    Verizon doesn't offer a WiFi blackberry as of now. I would guess that they wont. I know someone did a speed test on wifi on a tmobile curve (i think it was)vs a Curve running on EVDO on Verizoni and the Verizon Curve blew it out of the water. Plus its alot safer for surfing when your not on a hotspot.

Blackberrys in the past on Verizon have run Rev O, dose anyone know if this runs Rev A?
    Yep, it sure is Rev A, am reading the spec sheet right now and it confirms that...

ribonuklea no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    What's the price of this beast

imkdd no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down No unlocked GPS, no deal

I've been a Verizon customer for 10 years, but I've decided that I want GPS without spending $10.00 a month just to be locked into VZNav or needing to carry around a Bluetooth puck.

My next device must have all the following:

1. A large touchscreen
    2. Excellent browser
    3. Excellent phone
    4. Unlocked GPS
    5. 3G
    6. Sync with Outlook/Exchange

Whether it's a BB, HTC Touch, iPhone or something else remains TBD, but these are my criteria.

Don't see that happening any time soon with Verizon

cballard26 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243512FF
    I am sooooo all over this phone when it comes out

PIN/ID
    243512FF
    Quote Originally Posted by thechadj View Post
    I can not understand how a hand held device can make me so excited. This device is absolutely incredible. I thought the curve was the answer to the market but the storm (pardon the pun)blows the market away. It can't come soon enough. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Your not alone...it makes me excited too!

PIN/ID
    243512FF
    Quote Originally Posted by amoroso511 View Post
    Hi folks
    I am begining to get very excited about this Storm. I have two questions, first does anybody know which service provider will be selling this in UK and second does this device has A2dh connection. I am also using an iphone and it is miserably lacking so may features that my BB8820 has.
    Regards to all
    Well amoroso i heard that vodofone will carry the storm...im not sure about your last question though...

PIN/ID
    243512FF
    Quote Originally Posted by bajanbastard View Post
    I just read the 9500 will not be coming with wi-fi. I can understand not having wi-fi in the US of A but worldwide as well? Can anyone confirm or deny?
    I heard that the vodofone version will have wifi..

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445
    I can not wait to get my hands on this!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

marcrott no está en línea Stack level 2
    i want one so bad rite now, its not even funny. lol, every1 on this site is addicted beyond belief. lol, myself included. im thinkin abnout makin tha move from tmo to verison also. but im askin myself, why? this like serious money on blackberry. i just got my 1st one in july of this year. can sum1 plz try 2 change my mind, becuz i HATE thinkin resonably. lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123