Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Not planning on been a Verizon customer any time soon.....but it is very, VERY tempting....D#$m ... Smartphone News forum

mcky no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

Not planning on been a Verizon customer any time soon.....but it is very, VERY tempting....D#$m it.....

latosha no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bajanbastard View Post
    Every time i see an update for the storm, i get all excited and i need a cigarette afterwards
    Lol he's crazy!!! Haha. Anyway, I agree with most posts on here, I'm super anti touch as well but this has me interested. Still waiting for my bold tho. I think the traditional keyboard will never let me down.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    The more I see, the more I want it.........and from the first I heard about it I was anti-touch screen.........but I'm being converted I think. I can't wait till it gets released so I can go to the store and play with one at least
    I was the same way. Touch-screens were not my thing, even though I own a few. This sounds like some durability might be at work. Alas, I might be still on vacation when it's released.:cry:

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    I'm really liking this phone! If this was coming out for T-Mobile, I most def would of picked it up with a Javelin.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    1. Typing experience - We like how Engadget put it: "The true test of any touch-based phone is typing, and we won't hold any punches here: we're in love. In fact, we like it enough to pit it against regular button-based keyboards, since it easily leaves traditional touchscreen typing in the dust!"

This WAS my only reason for not looking at this device...but since they said the typing is far better then other touch screen devices it might be something I look at since the BOLD is taking forever to come out...
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

gforce1963 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Still curious on the price..

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    I'm seriously considering saving up enough to buy one outright after its been on the market for a month or so and replacing my curve.

There's simply to many features that I can't take my eyes off of, and that huge screen in landscape mode will be awesome for watching movies on the go.

Congrats RIM, you've really knocked one out of the park with the Storm.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

somarpro72 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    The more I read the more I can't wait to play/buy this phone.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Jazzyl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2521CB60
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~move over iphone the Storm is here to rule.....

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    I just read the 9500 will not be coming with wi-fi. I can understand not having wi-fi in the US of A but worldwide as well? Can anyone confirm or deny?
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    and this is only for verizon???

StarMile no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I've always wondered what folks do to keep the screens clean and the iPhone and devices like this. The screen on my Curve gets gunked up enough as it is, I can't imagine what this thing would look like after a 10 minute conversation. Will be able to use screen protectors with this?

dvst8ion no está en línea Stack level 3
    Verizon doesn't offer a WiFi blackberry as of now. I would guess that they wont. I know someone did a speed test on wifi on a tmobile curve (i think it was)vs a Curve running on EVDO on Verizoni and the Verizon Curve blew it out of the water. Plus its alot safer for surfing when your not on a hotspot.

Blackberrys in the past on Verizon have run Rev O, dose anyone know if this runs Rev A?
    Once you go Black(berry) you'll never go back!!!

marcrott no está en línea Stack level 2
    lol, im getting one when it comes out. i just got my tmo 8320 back in july, but when this 1 comes out, im buying it. no question or doubt in my mind. i mite wait a few weeks til after it comes out to read reviews from ppl on here, rather then tha reviews for tha big companies
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 10-08-2008 at 09:00 PM. Reason: content edit

mcg2u2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ?????
    TMO where u @ I'm touchscreen hungary & I love BB's. HELP TMO HELP pick up the ball. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast