Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Checking voicemail on your smartphone, home and work phones can be time-consuming and aggravating. Sometimes ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

First 1000 users! Read your Voicemail, Try FREE for 30 days!! From GotVoice

Advertisement

Checking voicemail on your smartphone, home and work phones can be time-consuming and aggravating. Sometimes you're stuck in a meeting or just don't have time to dial in to hear all of the messages. With GotVoice, all of your voicemail gets converted and sent as text, so you get the message at a glance.
    GotVoice lets you:

• Read your voicemail on your smartphone
    • Read it as text and Listen to it as MP3/WAV audio in your email
    • Read it and Listen to it at GotVoice.com at any time
    Add your smartphone, Home phone, Office/PBX phone or VoIP phone to your account, and read all of your voicemail in email or on your phone instantly. Plus, you can dial into your voicemail to listen to it over the phone as you do today.

"GotVoice is proud to partner with PinStack in offering our business-class quality Voicemail-to-Text service for all types of Smartphones", said Colin Lamont, Vice President of Marketing for GotVoice. "As PinStack broadens their scope of influence to address all major smartphone brands, an area already addressed by our Voicemail-to-Text service, we wanted to congratulate them and extend our first ever 30-day exclusive free trial offer to PinStack's first 1,000 users. We see this collaboration as highly complementary and a natural fit, unleashing the ease of communications for busy professionals who are members of the pre-eminent Smartphone resource site."

Get started with this PinStack Exclsive Risk Free trial!

After the trial you either keep the service at $9.95 monthly or cancel the service its that simple! Pair this service with your smartphone and you'll wonder how you survived all this time without it.

Signup now! - GotVoice.com/PinStack/

If you do sign up, reply below for a chance to win our...
    free PinStack.com T-Shirt with your username printed on the chest! Only one available!

Note: This is not a paid promotion and PinStack does not get paid for sign ups. As a rule we don't feature anything thats a paid Ad. If its a paid promotion it will be posted by the developer/service prvider and not by the PinStack team. We teamed up with GotVoice to provide an exclusive offer for the benifit of PinStackers.

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4
    Verry usefull app, because sometimes I can't use my phone at work so just reading is good for me thanx. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MHutch30 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    cnAsk4it
    I'd like a username T

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Disregard- not giving them my credit card before I try and like it.
    Thanks for the offer, though.
    Last edited by MHutch30; 01-07-2009 at 03:51 PM.

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    I was just about to sign up, then I saw the fine print "U.S. Phone numbers only"

Just another company leaving us Canadians forgotten about. :'(
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lancereeter no está en línea Stack level 2

cost?

Anybody know the cost per month after the 30 day trial?

PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    Quote Originally Posted by lancereeter View Post
    Anybody know the cost per month after the 30 day trial?
    GotVoice Premium is only $9.95 per month after the 30 day free trial

PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    If you're from Canada, honestly, sign up for YouMail as it's free and offers the same things.

http://www.youmail.com

EDIT: Nevermind...doesn't work for Rogers. So not sure if it will work with other carriers. Definitely a better free option though.
    Last edited by javatyger; 01-07-2009 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Tested it.

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    Looks interesting. But I'm not going to give them (or anybody)
    my credit card info, until I try it out and decide to keep it.
    Thanks Hayden
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

hunterp101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241F126D
    Doesn't seem to have as many features as YouMail and YouMail is free.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Aww man, I was so ready to try it until I read about the signup with a cc first!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

GotVoice-Colin no está en línea Developer
    Indeed, different services have different features and differing performance quality, and YouMail definitely does have some cool features. But sometimes you do get what you pay for.

There's a GotVoice thread a few days ago that references an independent source who compared the different services. (http://forums.pinstack.com/f52/got_v..._mobile-99009/).

But I will quote cherrichiodo: "i use got voice, love it. been using it for months now."

ericcif no está en línea Stack level 2
    Sounds interesting, but I am not interested for 9.95 a month.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I myself don't receive enough voice mails to justify the $9.95 a month. I can however see the usefulness of this for business people or anyone getting dozens of voice mails a day. I may test drive it anyway for the 30 day trial and if its not for me then I will just cancel. As for signing up via credit card I know many people have issues with this but I have enough trust in hayden and PinStack not putting me in harms way that I don't see that as an issue.

I would suggest if you can use it then give it a try. If you can't or just don't want to pay for it. I am sure out of over half a million stackers there will be more than 1000 getting this.
    Last edited by moderncowboy; 01-07-2009 at 05:42 PM. Reason: sp

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by GotVoice-Colin View Post
    Indeed, different services have different features and differing performance quality, and YouMail definitely does have some cool features. But sometimes you do get what you pay for.

There's a GotVoice thread a few days ago that references an independent source who compared the different services. (http://forums.pinstack.com/f52/got_voice_voicemail_on_your_mobile-99009/).

But I will quote cherrichiodo: "i use got voice, love it. been using it for months now."
    Also of note. This is not a paid promotion and PinStack does not get paid for sign ups. In fact, both Cherri and myself have to pay for our subscription.

Also note, as a rule we don't feature anything thats a paid Ad. If its a paid promotion it will be posted by the developer/service prvider and not by the PinStack team.

We teamed up with GotVoice to provide an exclusive offer for the benifit of PinStackers.

GotVoice-Colin no está en línea Developer
    During or after the trial you can downgrade to our GotVoice 20 sku, which is $4.95/month for 20 voicemail conversions into text. (We also have a 100 sku @ $24.95/month).

All 3 of these sku's allow you to add up to 3 phones per account (in case you want to add your home phone, a voip phone, or other mobile phones).

Hayden did go to bat for you guys and played hardball with us, making us extend our free trial to 30 days (our first time ever doing that, and exclusive only for PinStack users). And I'm sure Hayden will continue to work with us on your behalf, as he sees beneficial opportunities for you all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast