Look for Meryl Streep onstage more often - once the nest is empty. "Believe me, ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Family oriented Meryl Streep relies on BlackBerry to keep tabs on kids

Advertisement

Look for Meryl Streep onstage more often - once the nest is empty. "Believe me, these kids would love nothing more than for me to be gone every night and all weekend," Streep tells Time magazine for its issue hitting newsstands Monday. "It would be their dream come true! Not going to happen."

When 14-year-old Louisa, the youngest of her four children, heads off to college, Streep can do more theatre. For now, she performs live only in the summer.

Still, doing only movies for the rest of the year doesn't exactly leave her with plenty of time. But thanks to a colleague, she has a secret weapon: the BlackBerry.

"Gwyneth Paltrow put me on to it," said Streep, who turns 57 this month. "It's the best parenting tool, because you can use it during a scene and no one will notice."

Streep, the most-nominated actor in Academy Awards history, has two movies out this month: A Prairie Home Companion and The Devil Wears Prada. She also will appear onstage in Mother Courage and Her Children.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Family oriented Meryl Streep relies on BlackBerry to keep tabs on kids

Does she bother to think the trouble her kids get into with the BB?
    Not really who I would want as BB spokeswoman... but could be worse.

Thanks!
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr