eWallet for BlackBerry is finally here! It isn’t available for purchase yet, but we’re very ... Smartphone News forum

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

eWallet for BlackBerry in Open Beta!

Advertisement

eWallet for BlackBerry is finally here! It isn’t available for purchase yet, but we’re very excited to announce that you can download a Beta version of the software today! This version is a full featured version and will synchronize with eWallet 6.1.3 for Windows PC (available for download here.)

Although this is a Beta version of the application, it is extremely solid and works great. It IS a Beta though, so all the usual warnings and disclaimers apply (for instance, be sure to make a good backup of your wallet files before you start using it, use at your own risk, etc.) Again, it is extremely solid but officially it is a Beta.

In addition, while this is “full featured” this Beta version will only function for a limited time. At the end of that time you’ll need to get the full version if you wish to continue using the application.

OK, enough talk and more downloads! Here are the links you can use to download the Beta version. Both are for an EXE that you run on your desktop computer that will let you install the application to your BlackBerry. Note that I’ve included a zipped download as well because some folks’ security won’t let them download ANY EXE files.

http://www.iliumsoft.com/beta/eWalle...erry_Setup.exe
    http://www.iliumsoft.com/beta/eWalle...erry_Setup.zip

Next up, if you decide to try this out we encourage you to give us feedback! Let us know what you like, what you don’t like, and if you run into any problems! WebIS is hosting a forum to facilitate this.

Source, forum and more info here.
    Last edited by doughdaddy; 11-11-2008 at 02:22 PM.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Very nice, Doughdaddy. Thanks for the notice. It's a great time to try one of these things while it's beta to see if the one to have.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Thanks JB, I currently use FlexWallet by the same company. It works great and I have been eagerly awaiting this update.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ygthb no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hoe does this compare to KeyPass?
    ART

Mot 7868 -> Mot v60 ->
    TREO 650 -> TREO 750 (2d) -> TREO 680 (2m) ->
    BB 8100 -> BOLD

Quote Originally Posted by ygthb View Post
    Hoe does this compare to KeyPass?
    I have not tried that. If someone has maybe they can give their opinion of the application.

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3
    Does anyone know how long this trial version lasts?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Lindabrumt no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have wanted this version of ewallet for a long time. Now I am using DataVault ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Rome804 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317D2516
    Sweet! I used this program when I had an axim. So it will be a good try on my BB. Thanks!