Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ok, I guess I'm the exception too, because I've had nothing but good ... Smartphone News forum

zookie68 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Everything you need to know about Sprint's Unlimited Plans - 2/29/08

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ok, I guess I'm the exception too, because I've had nothing but good service from sprint and I was with Nextel first.this plan does nothing for me personally but good for them for staying current!

shawn4247 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Been there done that.
    If sprint was the only provider on the planet I would get a home phone.

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck

Quote Originally Posted by hchai View Post
    You might not see any saving at all. Two unlimited line will run you $99.99+$94.99=$195 before tax. And if both of you are on BES, add another $40. That's $235/mo before tax.

I am also looking for a reasonablely priced unlimited family plan. So far, we are out of luck.
    I did consider that. But the BIS plan is included. I made the switch this saturday(3/1). The CS rep told me that BIS is included aong with the PTT, text, and unlimited minutes, no penalty and no contract extensions. Also, i was told by the CS rep that the telenav feature is also included.
    Quote Originally Posted by chawknz View Post
    Yes, for Blackberry's!

I just got off the phone with Sprint customer service and was able to upgrade my plan to the Simply Everything $99 plan. This includes unlimited data, voice, and BIS. The new plan takes effect on the next billing cycle.

So much wild misinformation going on, but I'm betting it's due to some confusion with the Sprint's CS reps giving out wrong information.

Again, this plan IS for Blackberry's!
    Thank you!!! Well its good to see others to confirm what im sayin, or me confirming what youre sayin. And also i got mine prorated since my original plan costed more than the new plan and i didnt want to wait til the 17th for the changes to take place. I cant wait to see my bill.
    Maybe im the lucky one, but i have no problems with sprint/nextel service where i live. I have been with them for almost 4 years now, and wouldnt think about switching.
    Last edited by Charlie Hustle; 03-03-2008 at 02:17 PM.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Quote Originally Posted by bluescorpion72 View Post
    oh and yes telenav is included in the plan

Sprint does not own Telenav so you were misled. Telenav is a separate charge that is added onto your phone plan. You will be charged for it but they will give you a 30 day trial to play around with it. Once your 30 days is up your Telenav will be disabled and you will need to start an acct where you will be paying the additional charge on your phone bill. I deal with this issue all the time with my users that think that Telenav comes with their phones.
    Last edited by BES Noob; 03-03-2008 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Automerged.

PIN/ID
    skdck

thats very informative. But since i dont plan on using telenav its not earth-shattering to hear that.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by bsjmcconnell View Post
    NOT FOR BLACKBERRY's YET
    Where did you hear that??? It's all about BlackBerry check the screen shots. The $99 plan includes unlimited BIS and access to BES at a additional $20/monthly.

PIN/ID
    skdck

Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post
    Sprint does not own Telenav so you were misled. Telenav is a separate charge that is added onto your phone plan. You will be charged for it but they will give you a 30 day trial to play around with it. Once your 30 days is up your Telenav will be disabled and you will need to start an acct where you will be paying the additional charge on your phone bill. I deal with this issue all the time with my users that think that Telenav comes with their phones.
    Now, are you sure telenav is a separate charge?
    I just looked at my plan online and it shows:
    Plan

Simply Everything Indiv Blkbry
    To change your rate plan, please contact your account administrator or Customer Care

Services
    Included with your plan
    PDS Application
    BlackBerry Web
    BlackBerry Email
    Call Detail
    Caller ID
    Talkgroup(SM)
    Direct Connect on Nextel
    Domestic LD Rate $0
    Direct Connect Cross Fleet
    MMS Usage
    Enhanced Text Msg
    SMS Text Messages
    Anytime Minutes
    Group Connect on Nextel
    Packet Data Usage
    Nationwide Direct Connect
    Text Messaging
    Two Way Premium Messaging
    Data Usage
    VoiceMail

Additional services
    Simply Everything MRC
    TeleNav Unlmited
    IP Provisioning

I will prolly call to be sure that its free or just a trial, but, it looks free to me.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ generally telenav is not free. I would assume its listed seperatly because its an additional charge.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask

I just called my business liaison for Sprint and she said that the Sprint Navigation that is powered by Telenav comes along with the charge. It is not directly Telenav but it is functioned similar to Telenav. I guess I was right and wrong after all.... I'll give you more details as soon as my Sprint Rep sends me more information to clarify this.
    Last edited by BES Noob; 03-04-2008 at 08:15 PM. Reason: clarification

play11dg no está en línea Stack level 2
    Sprint is offering cheap plan to get those customers back. I don't like Sprint because of their limited devices. I love my AT&T even though their plan is little expensive. But...it's a relief of ur mind. Coverage is excellent at anywhere(99 percent working well) Worth the cost. Can sprint do same thing? Maybe, maybe not. 149.99 for unlimited for everything on AT&T? Its not true. Without voice plan, u can get only 42 dollars unlimited data with unlimited messages that included sent/receive pictures and text. If you know how to smooth talking to one of your customer service or find real sweet deal thru online.

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~telenav renamed as sprint navi which is now preloaded on many sprint and nextel phones is the SAME product. Just named differently through a partnership between the two. It IS included in the "simply everything" plan @ no extra charge. Now thry are talking about a 99$ pearl to go with the plan that would be awsome! See if when that happens was announced then retracted "pending further approval"

The SPCS Guy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30F558F8

I'm glad to be with Sprint. I'll just look @ everyone else paying crazy prices compared to what I have with Sprint. In NYC, the svc is A++++++++
    I just love it when people go off @ the mouth without the proper information about a service or product as if they are the expert on it. lol

The fact remains that all these companies want more business.

JE
    Last edited by The SPCS Guy; 03-05-2008 at 01:43 AM.
    - ** JE-TwiztedOne **

PIN/ID
    skdck

Quote Originally Posted by The SPCS Guy View Post
    I'm glad to be with Sprint. I'll just look @ everyone else paying crazy prices compared to what I have with Sprint. In NYC, the svc is A++++++++
    I just love it when people go off @ the mouth without the proper information about a service or product as if they are the expert on it. lol

The fact remains that all these companies want more business.

JE
    I totally agree, in tallahassee, cingular sucks where i used to live in college. But i didnt bash them when i couldnt even get a bar when i was in my apartment. Sprint is excellent here, in south florida, and georgia.

I dont think that this plan will get customers back. But, this will attract those who uses a ton of minutes and need practically unlimited minutes with the added features of a cell phone. For a lot of people, 100 dollars it still too much to pay for a cell phone bill. But many people are now using their cell phones primarily and dont have a home phone at all. And this deal is better than having two separate bills.

And yes like all business, its about the money, so can the current users upgrade to this plan, and also can they steal other customers is what sprint asking themselves. I dont know or care, but i win regardless.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234