Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I can't count the number of times I've been around someone who is walking all ... Smartphone News forum

bmac2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318bad04

Re: Everything you need to know about Sprint's Unlimited Plans - 2/29/08

Advertisement

I can't count the number of times I've been around someone who is walking all over the place trying to get a signal on their Sprint phone. Maybe they should call it unlimited walk time.

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    Ditto indeed! Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bmac2 View Post
    I can't count the number of times I've been around someone who is walking all over the place trying to get a signal on their Sprint phone. Maybe they should call it unlimited walk time.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    This means nothing!

A McDonalds double cheeseburger, large fries, and a coke costs $7.

You can go to Red Robin and get a burger 3 times the size, bottomless fries, and a beer for $15.

The cheaper meal doesn't make it a better meal.

Just because Sprint is lowering prices doesn't make them a better provider, just a cheaper one. If there are some of you in here who get a good reception with Sprint, you're one of the very few! They're dropping prices because they're losing customers. Don't make the mistake of staying with them over price.

I completely agree. Sprint is trying really hard to win our business at this time. I just had dinner with the national rep and one of their main engineers a couple of weeks back and had drinks with the local rep last week. They want our business bad! I know one of the local reps and I was told by this individual they were doing voluntary layoffs within Sprint right now. Its painfully obvious that they're doing well financially at this moment. It sounds like a great deal from the outside but at the same time I agree with another user that mentioned their customer service sucks. My business liaison for the most part takes forever to answer your emails. She forgets to put her phone off voicemail and have gotten voicemail all day long when I needed to have some issues tended to in an expedient manner. I've even gotten hung up on before by another rep because I told him "I don't know isn't quite an answer you want to tell a corporate account such as ours". I would probably say in Air Cards alone I have over 300 users on them right now. I've been very leary about dealing with them I'm just hoping that they are going to turn a new leaf for 2008. We'll see what happens....

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43

I think it was an awsome move! NO doubt the cs sucks without question. Can't say any of the other carriers cs is great by any means same with any major corp. It is personal pref. , but comparing apples to apples Sprint for me is the best all the way around. Coverage in the Chicago land area is great D.L. speeds are blazing....Great move Sprint.
    "This life almost didn't happen"

toymachinejg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24232f19

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)DOESN'T apply to blackberries read this from bgr

Oh Sprint… Just when we think we can say something nice about you, you turn around and slap us in the face. Yesterday we told you about Sprint’s new Simply Unlimited plan which is still the best unlimited plan on paper when it comes to the big four’s unlimited war. In a comment this morning from BGR reader redsoxnation, we learned that he tried to apply this plan to his account and was told that Sprint’s new unlimited offering could not be applied to Blackberrys! Excuse me? The terms on Sprint’s Simply Unlimited page clearly state:E-mail includes use of ActiveSync, MICROSOFT Windows Mobile with Direct Push™, Versamail, IBM Lotus Notes Traveler® or BlackBerry® Internet Service (BIS). According to customer service however, Sprint’s Simply Unlimited plan can be used with any Sprint-offered handset… other than BlackBerrys. Brilliant! Feel free to use unlimited BIS people, just not with a BlackBerry. We called Sprint customer service ourselves to confirm and sure enough, we were told the same thing. No BlackBerry love. Is this a case of false advertising or just another snafu from poorly trained customer service representatives? Either way Sprint, get your act together.

UPDATE: Here is a lose transcript of our conversation with Sprint customer care:• Us: I want to get a BlackBerry 8830 with the Simply Unlimited plan.• Lady: I’m sorry, Simply Unlimited isn’t available with BlackBerry devices.• Us: But the site says "unlimited BIS" and even pictures an 8830 in the Simply Unlimited ad!• Lady: It must be a mistake. We do offer very competative BlackBerry plans though, would you like me to tell you about them?• Us: No.

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3

actually it doesn't include blackberry

PIN/ID
    30bc9b43

Case in point ^^^^^^Customer Service will be the down fall (major) of Sprint if they can't/ don't get these people on the same page. I just tried to call and "system is down try back in 2-3 hrs" wtf..Probably just now clarifing the plans with cs lets hope so!!

PIN/ID
    30bc9b43

From published fliers it dose include bb just not bes and pam. A bb on bis DOSE fall under this plan as origianally published.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

I knew there was a catch. This is hilarious!! Hey, you could just switch phones, a nextel walkie talkie maybe?!! Chirp chirp...

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck

Quote Originally Posted by ajs3898 View Post
    do they even have a single device that uses every feature this plan offers? and this is still no good for blackberry users because they still don't allow them to send/receive picture messages... ill stay with t-mobile's unlimited plan, $120 a month for unlimited everything, and pictures messages work...with decent customer service, and there signal service is pretty decent in los angeles county.
    Are you serious? Us BB users dont get to send picture messages? Maybe there are different kind of picture messages, but im thinking MMS, where you can send pics and music as attachments. I think this is a great deal for us BB users, my wife and i bill is around 240 dollars together, and this will significantly reduce it.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

Don't get your hopes up you that use or wanted to use your BB with that unlimited plan, Sorry, it doesn't include BlackBerries. Once again, Sprint is Showing their Suckiness to the world at large...

It would seem that BB (BIS) is included!
    Last edited by DjSmooth; 03-02-2008 at 05:10 AM.

hchai no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
    Are you serious? Us BB users dont get to send picture messages? Maybe there are different kind of picture messages, but im thinking MMS, where you can send pics and music as attachments. I think this is a great deal for us BB users, my wife and i bill is around 240 dollars together, and this will significantly reduce it.
    You might not see any saving at all. Two unlimited line will run you $99.99+$94.99=$195 before tax. And if both of you are on BES, add another $40. That's $235/mo before tax.

I am also looking for a reasonablely priced unlimited family plan. So far, we are out of luck.

schmunger no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317d7c77

Thanks for the post. I am so switching to this plan as we speak...!

PIN/ID
    30bc9b43

I CONFIRM bb's *ARE* included as oringinally posted just not BES or PAM.

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610

NOT FOR BLACKBERRY's YET

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast