Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Of all the ridiculous things said in that post.... Originally Posted by Ekzt1nr besides...my phone ... Smartphone News forum

matt0810 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Of all the ridiculous things said in that post....

Quote Originally Posted by Ekzt1nr View Post
    besides...my phone will kick your phones butt.lol
    pssh please Your phone wouldn't last a second against my bad boy.

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Your crazy...my phone was raised by silver back gorillas...my phone is a savage!

When I come accross a bully...I send my BB to handle that! I have a black belt blackberry...do you understand how hard it is to train it! Its a monster!

All natural no steroids...just 3rd party apps!lol
    Last edited by Ekzt1nr; 06-19-2008 at 04:11 PM.

brandonmccall no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleM View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    To own a BB is a life style in itself! We are a higher class! We look down upon those with flip phones and dare to be seen holding one. Flip phones are for kids who lives on the other side of the tracks!
    I couldn't have said it better, myself.

brandonmccall no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    Well said. Blackberry's are for the elite. I'm all for change, however the flipberry is heading down the path to be the next SideKick. If I wanted a texting toy, then I would have purchased one.

The purpose of the pearl was to draw in a certain class of people. Do you think that Aston Martin will design a lower class car to please the masses? (No!) ........Why? Because we buy these toys for status.

Their are a lot of PDA's out here that will be sufficient to all, but to own and under stand the power of the Berry should be in a class of its own.

So please, stop giving the reaching out speech because it only sounds like dollars and cents.
    I'd give you high-five if I could.

PIN/ID
    ask
    i think most of us on this thread could agree..thats an ugly phone...it looks like sumthing lego would make...

as long as RIM makes money and makes better phones..im happy!
    Last edited by Ekzt1nr; 06-19-2008 at 04:10 PM.

bluebugangel no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Plz Ask
    In my opinion, I would not own this phone. It would absolutely have to WOW me over before I would consider it. However, with that said, there are always that group of people who want to be part of "something" but are not able to afford it or reach for it. This may be the answer! RIM is very smart about thier designs. They have something for everyone, or, at least they will. Most people I know do not want the flip phone or the slider so a straight berry is perfect. Let's face it, everyone wants to fit in, and like I previously mentioned, this may be the way to go. I think the phone looks cheap, a bad imitation of the Sony Ericsson z25a (it think that's what it was). I do agree with some, being a BB owner is being in a certain status/class of people. Even middle to upper class kids are getting on board. So, let's welcome the new BB's, stick with what you love, but be happy that progress is being made. RIM may just suprise us!

PIN/ID
    ask
    Now that's a great way of putting it bluebugangel

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567