Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Hayden youve hit the nail on the head! now that is really when blackberry need ... Smartphone News forum

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822

Advertisement

Hayden youve hit the nail on the head! now that is really when blackberry need to do.
    The pearl was the bb that hooked me and i know that it sounds sellfish but i enjoy being in this well club for want of words.
    I would love it if BB were to bring an phone out that moves them away the same way a toyota/lexus.
    Atleast the benifit well in the uk anyway is that Blackberries are slightly more expensive on the contract agreements. That and the UK seem to look for mp3 geared phones

jakesmobile no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    Ain;t that the truth. Can't say I can remember how many Sony Ericsson w580i's and Samsung A737's I have in the back inventory room waiting to be shipped back to RLO..Crazyiness. You think every year they have perfected it, but noooo still even more issues. But you never know RIM may be the first ones to be able to pull it off.
    Maybe the keyboard can even crack like the w580 or it could have crap reception like the shine or maybe it will be the ultimate phone since the Nokia 6360/5165. I hope the best since it seems most companys go down hill when they try to make something completely different such as nokia and their earlier GSM phones released in the US which IMO hurt their rep.

umanben no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317f3afd
    I think its a great step outside of the box. Rim as a company is responding to the new competition quickly and early. Even if the new form fails it still shows rim isn't afraid to take a chance. Instead of resting on its laurals like IBM did for so long they're trying to shake things up. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ssjason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243e1873
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yea but the only thing about this is blackberry has a samsung carried by tmo that has rim software on it and it was a joke let's hope this isn't the same fluke as that.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

LOL@ Jason...I remember that phone. I saw it and thought that was ugly. As least this looks better than that.

@ Matt. I agree with that completely. I don't think I'm better than anyone else who doesn't own a BB. I'm the only one in my family who has one. I'd be peeling myself off the floor if I said that in the presence of my family.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 05-05-2008 at 04:01 AM.

angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~and as far as a flip phone bein for kids or whatever, my gf has a sanyo 8400 flip. And sound quality blows my curve away. Speed EVDO blows my wifi edge away.and her browser is smaller but loads better an the curves browser sucks.and again I've had more problems with bb (candybar) than any other phone I've owned.

deafcyclist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243F42A5
    I like the idea of a flipberry except for one thing, look at the hinge, look like the camera is part of the hinge. Do that mean when the phone is flipped open for picture taking, you would have to expose the inside to whatever you are taking pics of? What about finding out which button is for the camera? Is one of the convience key "locked" for camera uses whenever the camera mode is on?

However, I do like the idea of using the secondary screen as an view-finder if that is the plan.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    its a love it or hate It bb aimed for a younger crowd. I'm still undecided if I like it or not
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

Jazzyl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2521CB60
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hey I like the phone it looks sexy I won't be a flop at all just watch the space

angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~and lol why is a flip for a younger crowd? Lmao.only reason I don't have one rite now is cause bb didn't have any.a candybar is bulky and square.lol and not everyone wants to carry around something that's hard to fit in the pocket.also my nokia 6085 (flip) sounds ten times better than my bb,s

cinematicmatt no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304D28C7
    Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    Well said. Blackberry's are for the elite. I'm all for change, however the flipberry is heading down the path to be the next SideKick. If I wanted a texting toy, then I would have purchased one.

The purpose of the pearl was to draw in a certain class of people. Do you think that Aston Martin will design a lower class car to please the masses? (No!) ........Why? Because we buy these toys for status.

Their are a lot of PDA's out here that will be sufficient to all, but to own and under stand the power of the Berry should be in a class of its own.

So please, stop giving the reaching out speech because it only sounds like dollars and cents.
    indeed. i've had a lot of envious looks on my curve from sidekick users.
    kinda sad to see that. flip just isn't for me though

Magnitude9Ent no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'll be sticking with my 8310 soon to be (9000) when they release it. Personally I moved to BlackBerry for the reason that it was a full keyboard and just the style of the full phone. Moving to a flip would be like going back to my Razr lol. I guess it would be good for the flip phone folks that want the BlackBerry features, but for us that need a full keyboard and the "Sure Type" won't cut it a regular BlackBerry will never go.
    Magnitude 9 Entertainment

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822
    Hang on sorry I'm not being funny but is their two arguments going on here?
    I love the elite type of club that BB brings with owning one. It isn't the idea that rim are about to release a clam phone but my concern of the well type of customer that this may bring. The site has people that think, have a passion and interest in BB. My worry is that that goes. I'm not a snob but well the thought of stupid threads just doesn't do it for me. Yes I know just how good BB is and like the idea that most of my friends haven't got one. But then I don't own rim so the profit issue doesn't come into it.
    Hayden hit the nail on the head when he said that rim should release a BB on the same lines as Toyota and Lexus. Now that would resolve all issues in one.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    I think this phone is cool, I know I am going to buy it for sure. Will let you guys know when it happens.

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Quote Originally Posted by angelzrage View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~and lol why is a flip for a younger crowd? Lmao.only reason I don't have one rite now is cause bb didn't have any.a candybar is bulky and square.lol and not everyone wants to carry around something that's hard to fit in the pocket.also my nokia 6085 (flip) sounds ten times better than my bb,s
    First of all, most flips are thicker than candybar style phones. Secondly, what does sound quality have to do with form factor?
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast