Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Originally Posted by salbo I found the hinge....you see it on the back of the ... Smartphone News forum

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by salbo View Post
    I found the hinge....you see it on the back of the phone. It is the silver rectangle shaped thing on the top
    go on BGR to see it
    I see it now, I'd say this is a nice design, I still don't care for sliders anymore though.

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Very well said Hayden. I am very interest in how this device is going to pan out. I think RIM's going to reach a whole new client base and it is going to make stock owners very happy
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

salbo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31884ae9
    Quote Originally Posted by DCookSta View Post
    I see it now, I'd say this is a nice design, I still don't care for sliders anymore though.
    I would rather see a slideberry than a flipberry. But I guess this design is more for business than pleasure. The slider would be more of a young peoples gadget. I may say I dont like this design but you know on the release date I am gonna be all up in tmo's business and playing with it.

Typhoid no está en línea Stack level 2
    Just goes to show you that RIM will do whatever is needed to keeps its title over the competition. May not be everyine preference, but it will open them up to a whole new market.

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I still would prefer the traditional BlackBerry look. A little improvisation is always welcome.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by salbo View Post
    I would rather see a slideberry than a flipberry. But I guess this design is more for business than pleasure. The slider would be more of a young peoples gadget. I may say I dont like this design but you know on the release date I am gonna be all up in tmo's business and playing with it.
    What about a swivel berry? Does anyone remember the old school Moto V70?

Man.. that was the ballinest phone to have. http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11300026/Motorola_V70.jpg

And yes.. I know there are newer and "better" swivels out there, but that's a classic.

rokinDa8703e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31e84d1b
    That's cute how someone said RIM should "take it from them" because theyv been in the wireless telecommunications business for "years"

You sell phones, rim MAKES phones

MarkTaylor22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243AF028
    i'm indifferent on it. It does look cheap, but it could just be the pictures.

Given I'm still on my first BB I'm still completly in love with it.

I can't imagine how I ever lived without a blackberry in the first place.

sounds totally cheesy, but it's true! dont you agree? lol

Previously, I had only owned flipphones. Hmmm!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ The more I look at this, it might actually be a good idea. If it comes in several colors I might wait for it. I do like black though. I've always wanted a razr after playing with my dad's so I might tolerate this. Just let me know when this comes out and for how much, TMobile.

angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~lol at people complaining about the looks.after all the problems I've had with my bb.and everyone tellin me how great they are.now because its not a candybar,its no good?.and don't forget,rim like any corporation is about making money.so to release this,is great business.

MajorXero no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23DE8096
    I'm really excited over this. The only two things that I didn't like about Berries were their form factor and their browser. One down, one to go! I love my Pearl, but to have a flipberry? Man, that would make me very happy.

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I have read a lot of negative feed back regarding regarding a blackberry flip phone. I personally am stoked that RIM is doing this. Even though I will not buy this device myself.

Not so long ago I only owned a "dumb phone" then tried a motorola Q. (the worst smartphone evermade) Then I bought a pearl (a gift from the phone gods). I finely relizied what a great phone blackberry is. I don't think it matters if you have a 87xx, 88XX, 81XX, ect... They are all blackberrys! They all run VERY well and have very little problems.

The flipberry will not be any different from the rest of the blackberry family of phones. But only do more than the older ones. And not to mention one more phone to add to the line up to bring more "dumb phone" users like my self to blackberry. BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jd885 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hayden is right tho... most of us have left the flips behind and dont want them and im one of them but there are alot of people that still love flips and are not BB users

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    If it weren't for the required data and the GSM factor of this new phone it would be the perfect replacement for my Samsung a990!

I like to keep a flip phone purely for the talking aspect. Don't get me wrong I love my BlackBerry, but I just don't really love talking on it because its FLAT! I'd love to see this phone in reality. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

t-rev no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleM View Post
    To own a BB is a life style in itself! We are a higher class! We look down upon those with flip phones and dare to be seen holding one. Flip phones are for kids who lives on the other side of the tracks!
    I really hope you are kidding. If not you are an IDIOT.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast