Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Latest Version Allows Mobile Professionals to Access, View, Edit and Share Office Documents Quickoffice, Inc. ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

eOffice Brings Microsoft Office Suite to BlackBerry - Intro price: $29.95

Advertisement

Latest Version Allows Mobile Professionals to Access, View, Edit and Share Office Documents

Quickoffice, Inc. today announced the immediate availability of eOffice 4.5, the newest native BlackBerry office suite resulting from the company's recent acquisition of Dynoplex.

For a special introductory rate of $29.95
    , eOffice enables BlackBerry users to more efficiently manage their email attachments and office files when they are away from the office.

eOffice 4.5's improved user interface allows users to easily access and view Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PDF and graphics files in a rich media format that looks exactly like their desktop documents.

Users also have comprehensive editing capabilities for Word and Excel documents. eOffice 4.5 users can additionally fax or print their documents directly from their BlackBerry device, giving them control over their office files while they are on the road.

"Having reliable and remote access to documents is vital for an increasing number of mobile professionals who work while away from the office," said Paul Moreton, vice president product management at Quickoffice. "The latest release of eOffice brings important features to our customers, focusing on the user experience and improving productivity while on-the-go. Our solution works on all BlackBerry phones, without requiring users to purchase the latest BlackBerry devices and server software."

The software also includes support for Google Docs and Spreadsheets, enabling multiple users to collaborate on a project at the same time, regardless of geographic location. The eOffice 4.5 solution is compatible with phones running BlackBerry 4.5 and pre-4.5 operating systems.

eOffice for BlackBerry is part of the suite of productivity solutions offered by Quickoffice. To purchase eOffice, please visit http://www.dynoplex.com.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Wow, that looks awesome, and a good price too! Looks better than the 4.5 docs to go, I will definitely check this out in detail!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Yeah, I wish I waited and bought it now instead of several months ago for a higher price!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jbairdjr no está en línea Stack level 2
    I purchased this today.
    They upgraded their server, so I couldn't register the product yet.
    Looks much nicer than the older versions.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I'm downloading now. Will give it a try - hope there's at least a short trial.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    nvm...
    Last edited by lucky13mt; 09-15-2008 at 07:22 PM.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Can anyone compare this to the "Full" version of Docs2Go? Also, anyone know how long this price will last?

twistone no está en línea Stack Professional
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i attempted to download three times but it won't let me from my blackberry, I was able to download earlier versions but not the latest. I'm gettin a page is to large error. Any helo?

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    How do we download the 4.5 version? All I get is 4.3.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

nboy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246b7029
    i went to the website and downloaded the app from there! it shows the downloads as 4.5

Michspirit99 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2479F912
    Desktop Manager throws a fatal error back when i try to install this new version.

sergeyd no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for trying our product. As far as the issues:

Page too large - happens when you try downloading the desktop installer from the site when browsing it from the blackberry browser. Either use your desktop browser of visit the mobile site - select Mobile from www.dynoplex.com.

The registration error are happening because we have moved to a new and bigger server in a different location, but the servers at RIM still point to the old one. This should resolve itself shortly, as old pointers expire.

Same thing when people see version 4.3 instead of 4.5 when downloading OTA.
    Sergey Fradkov
    Quickoffice, Inc
    www.quickoffice.com

betavirus no está en línea Stack level 2
    Not really high on this company. I have had eFile for over a year and it will not register. Every email with an Excel attachment gives me the message that my trial period has expired. Try to register and it fails. Contact support and every time I get "our servers are really busy, try again later".

In all, a waste of $119.00 for eFile.

I will never do business with this company!

diaz1023 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by sergeyd View Post
    Thanks for trying our product. As far as the issues:

Page too large - happens when you try downloading the desktop installer from the site when browsing it from the blackberry browser. Either use your desktop browser of visit the mobile site - select Mobile from www.dynoplex.com.

The registration error are happening because we have moved to a new and bigger server in a different location, but the servers at RIM still point to the old one. This should resolve itself shortly, as old pointers expire.

Same thing when people see version 4.3 instead of 4.5 when downloading OTA.

I have been getting the error 503: Http response: service unavailable for a while, is this due to the server issue? I love the program and have not had any issues in the past, there customer service has helped me in a timely manner. Just my experience
    Felipe Diaz

BB Bold 9700 (AT&T)

Michspirit99 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2479F912
    i still cannot install via the desktop manager: "A Fatal error has occurred"..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast