Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just a few weeks ago, Azstar brought this great app to the forefront for the ... Smartphone News forum

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Elertify Updated Big Time

Advertisement

Just a few weeks ago, Azstar brought this great app to the forefront for the Pinstack Community. The company gave away 20 copies and I was lucky enough to win one. Since then, I've loved this app and it's features. Mainly because I no longer have to check my device everytime I receive an email or SMS while I'm sitting at the computer. Here's a quick run-down of the features, including the newest.

• Elertify can display a popup message on your PC when you receive incoming Email, SMS and Phone calls on your BlackBerry. You can even hear who's calling, texting, or emailing you by using the built voice synthesizer!
    • Elertify lets you choose which types of messages you want to recieve: Email, SMS or phone calls.
    • You can set the popup display time and whether you want the voice synthesizer or a ringtone to play when you receive a message. You might even turn off the popups altogether and just listen to the voice synthesizer.
    • NEW! Elertify now supports sending and replying to Email, SMS, and PIN messages right from your PC! Just click on the popup message or select "Send Message" from the Elertify tray icon.
    • NEW! Download premium voices for use with Elertify with high quality voice synthesis!

Now you can actually reply to or send messages through your device, straight from the PC. Tons of request have been before for an app like this and here it is. You can check out more about the app at Elertify's website.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have been testing this for weeks, well until I got my Droid ...but it has come a long way and works great! Had fun playing with some of the cepstral voices too.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    These are cool features in a BB/P-C combo app - I'm gonna check it out. Hope it's not a large (memory size) one. I don't have much to spare.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    How much does this app cost?

On sale for 4.99 at mobihand, regularly 5.99....and @JB it's got a small file size on the BB
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    On sale for 4.99 at mobihand, regularly 5.99....and @JB it's got a small file size on the BB
    Thanks.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    You know what would make this application perfect, bluetooth connectivity, tethering to the PC for me is a bit awkward because of proximity.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeek View Post
    You know what would make this application perfect, bluetooth connectivity, tethering to the PC for me is a bit awkward because of proximity.
    Maybe a note to the developers and it'll be in a later release.

I wanted him to add bt but it is a support nightmare. He added it to mobimouse and most people find it way too hard to figure out the setup
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0; en-us; Droid Build/ESD20) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I wanted him to add bt but it is a support nightmare. He added it to mobimouse and most people find it way too hard to figure out the setup
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0; en-us; Droid Build/ESD20) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17
    I'm one of those. I gave up on Mobimouse because it was SOO difficult to figure out.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    This program was a big hit for me as I play a lot of online games and having that little pop-up lets me know whether I need to respond right away. Now I don't even have to grab my BB to reply. A big plus since mine is set to lock within 5 mins of in-activity.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    How to upgrade your OS

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Nice updates

AgentMissa no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    310986F5
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgeek View Post
    There is another program, does the same it seems and has bluetooth.

Blurps Pro from mobihand

PIN/ID
    Ask
    UPDATED (again): Elertify now supports messages over Wi-Fi. No more need to connect your BB to your PC. Go wireless and still receive/send SMS/email messages.
    How to upgrade your OS

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Yeah it released today!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast