Visit http://www.spotjots.com/sjm.aspx with your BlackBerry browser. We at PinStack, love us some Spotjots! Now out ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Download SpotJots - Location-Based Social Networking for BlackBerry users.

Advertisement

Visit http://www.spotjots.com/sjm.aspx with your BlackBerry browser.

We at PinStack, love us some Spotjots! Now out of Beta and officially released for BlackBerry smartphones. SpotJots Mobile lets BlackBerry users capture notes, video, photos and audio clips and instantly upload them to their SpotJots account. SpotJots also gives users the ability to publish content to their other online accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, TypePad and Blogger.

The SpotJots Mobile application and web site are powerful tools for life recording, especially since uploaded content can be automatically stamped, or geotagged, with the location where it was created. SpotJots' seamless integration with the BlackBerry helps users to easily capture experiences as they happen.

"The BlackBerry platform is an ideal platform for taking social networking sites mobile, especially social networking sites that are location-based like SpotJots", said Christopher Heiser, President of Ten23 Software. He continues, "The BlackBerry development tools give us easy access to features in BlackBerry smartphones, and we are pleased to count these amongst our first supported devices."

BlackBerry smartphone users may choose to use the social features of SpotJots Mobile to keep their friends and family updated with their location and activities, or simply as a tool to organize their mobile generated content. Either way, SpotJots Mobile provides an easy to use interface for the management and sharing of geotagged content.

[Read More]

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445
    I love SpotJots!
    If you haven't tried it yet, Download it now!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

nichos no está en línea Stack level 2
    Does it use the GPS or towers like google?

A few more months until I ditch Verizon and it won't matter...

peterme no está en línea Stack level 3
    Towers would be great, you don't have to be outdoors.

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    hmmmmmm im gon dl see what it does im curious

gunslinger595 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2440f435
    I downloaded it but I don't know if I am going to use it. I already have twitter and facebook on my bb.

crossilcm no está en línea Stack level 2
    GPS still doesn't work for me. It only gives the location options of address book or typing in a location.

Doesn't anybody else have this problem? I can use the gps for maps with no problem, but Spotjots doesn't see it. Location doesn't give the option for gps location. Their web site doesn't have a help section that I can find. i'd love to use this, but I don't want to type in where I am every time.
    I checked the permissions.

Help me somebody.

They fixed it! If you are having problems with the GPS not working, download it again. Select update even though the version says the same, it's updated.