With Yahoo! Sketch-A-Search there's no keywords or typing, you simply drawn on your screen with ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Download now: Yahoo! Sketch-A-Search

Advertisement

With Yahoo! Sketch-A-Search there's no keywords or typing, you simply drawn on your screen with your finger to identify where you want to search. Search only within the areas you choose. Its available for free download in the Apple App Store and will launch for other platforms in the near future.

Features:
    ✔ Fun, faster search: Use your finger to draw and select keywords from a menu—no typing required
    ✔ Sketch-a-Search: Draw a loop around your desired dinner location, or sketch a line that represents your commute, and you’ll get results in that area
    ✔ Get the results you want: Search by type of cuisine, atmosphere and/or rating
    ✔ Current location or choose a city: Find restaurants near you or in a specific city
    ✔ The information you need: Get phone numbers, ratings, directions, photos, and menu pricing at-a-glance.
    ✔ Share via email with friends

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I'll have to see if this is available for the ipod touch. Looks different!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    just put it on my Itouch AZ and its pretty neat, its different, but pretty neat

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Interesting concept, very limited right now and crazy outdated. They list restaurants that have literally been closed for several years. I could understand for a new closing, even within 6 months....but they list one that has been closed for over 3 years! If you are in an unfamiliar area this thing would send you on wild goose chases after businesses that no longer operate. The draw your route feature is cool but with such outdated results it's just a toy to play with for a few minutes then delete. Reviews in the app store show that many have the issue with badly outdated results......it's a shame.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

spookthekook no está en línea Stack level 1
    Sad state of Yahoo now! Great concept though wonder if they ll be able to put it on andriod eventually

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Here is another video demo of the App.