Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by bassvictim No problem. Its not a bad program, makes it easier to ... Smartphone News forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by bassvictim View Post
    No problem. Its not a bad program, makes it easier to sync overall,takes all of your media and puts it into the program,so its all right there for you.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    BUt, like Cherri reported, I had a font change on my P-C AND I also have had a problem with my DVD player on my Thinkpad: it plays a DVD but there's no video, only audio. That's VERY unusual and may not be connected.

I've uninstalled it for now but I'll be tomorrow before I can test it out. I ran out of time today. I'm going out to dinner and a play tonight.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    i had to uninstall it... will try again too when i have more time.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    After having uninstalled "doubleTwist" I've found that my DVD player is operating normally again. It appeared to have an impact on my player although this is NOT conclusive proof at all!

When I have time I'd like to reinstall it, try again and take very good notes to see if I can determine what happens. It's worked for a number of people - I want it to work for me too.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12