Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

From the folks at doubleTwist: We have exciting news -- we listened to your feedback ... Smartphone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

doubleTwist 2.0 -- "iTunes for all your gadgets"

Advertisement

From the folks at doubleTwist: We have exciting news -- we listened to your feedback over the past several months and launched doubleTwist 2.0 with the following major improvements:
    • Faster! Enjoy our completely revamped, snappier user interface. Play any video, Sync to any device and Send to any friend -- in seconds.
    • Easier! We redesigned doubleTwist to make it more intuitive. Syncing playlists, movies, and browsing through all your important and not-so-important photos and videos is now easier than ever.
    • More Devices! You can now sync to the iPhone, iPod, Sony PSP, Android G1, BlackBerry Bold, Storm and hundreds of other devices.
    View our demo video and see why the new doubleTwist has been described by users as an "iTunes for all your gadgets" and generated headlines like "doubleTwist may be the coolest media manager ever" (Lifehacker)

doubleTwist is available as a free download. It's time to play!

Download Now
    Attached Images Attached Images

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Does anyone know if this ap syncs like Nutsie?... which is, it builds a list of your iTunes playlists, etc. but doesn't actually download the data?

Just wondered. Was going to try it but not if it works like that.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4
    i love this program

its awesome

thanks Cherri

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    wow love it. thank you very much!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    i had issues updating .. got an error that doubleTwist had to shutdown. will reboot PC and try again. weird thing is all the fonts on IE changed after the install...wonder if its related?

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    I used it last night.... works great!
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    I downloaded it last night also, with no problems. It doesn't allow to sync protected files tho,which sucks. I got a lot of music purchased from itunes that's protected...boo
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    This actually puts your music onto your device,instead of streaming your library. Won't do protected files tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Does anyone know if this ap syncs like Nutsie?... which is, it builds a list of your iTunes playlists, etc. but doesn't actually download the data?

Just wondered. Was going to try it but not if it works like that.

Bassvictim, do you consider this APP better than just using your media card in "mass" mode and moving your iTunes music to the media card and playing it that way. If so, can you say why it's better. In the past I've simply move what I wanted to the card and listened to it. Thx.

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    It's pretty much the same either way, if you wanted to upload everything you have at once - then this would be better, or faster I should say. It also does videos and pictures as well - making it a bit better then BB media sync. You can create playlists as well,and upload them too. It's very similar to iTunes - a generic version if you will.
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy

Thx very much for the reply. I think I'll give this (and videos) a try on my Curve.

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    No problem. Its not a bad program, makes it easier to sync overall,takes all of your media and puts it into the program,so its all right there for you.

bluescorpion72 no está en línea Stack level 2
    this seems cool cant wait to try it out. thanks

jhtapia no está en línea Stack level 2
    I will give it a try also.

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    its messed i was going to really like this program when i saw it cause of the device's it supports then i installed it, and didn't pick up my ipod/usb drive/blackberry even removed them all and had plugged one in at a time and nothing so was thinking maybe its my computer..

called my gram and a few friends got them to install it and the program didn't load for some, loaded for others but showed nothing like it did for me,gave a error before it started up and just crashed...

overall its a good idea they had to do this but they should pull it off and get some hardcore beta testing done

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast