Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

That doesn't seem to bad. Its not a bad program for those who really need ... Smartphone News forum

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Advertisement

That doesn't seem to bad. Its not a bad program for those who really need all of that. I find it to be beneficial. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846
    Yep, that's the same email they sent me after I registered.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ryanbradley no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    pretty BIG numbers there!!!!!!

cwadams70 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319E8B43
    I would upgrade if VZW would stop jerking us around already and put out OS 4.5. From what I read on Dataviz website, you have to have 4.5 for standard and then upgrade to premium(even the trial).
    VZW, enough already... You lock out GPS and now are limiting full productivity (I need word editing capability). The first U.S. Based carrier that puts out the upgrade first will have me as a customer.. "Can you hear me now VZW?".
    Fellow stackers, sorry to vent here but couldn't help myself. My frustration level grows daily with Verizon. Atleast they could give us some crumbs from time to time.

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I was driving when I got the update and Hayden beat me to the punch....man this site is good.

I'm curious to see if anyone with Aerize Card Loader was able to download the newer version to the memory card?

I kept getting a download failure and went to saving it straight to my BB. I was hoping I could save more memory

If anyone is interested about the Aerize Card Loader the link is for the OTA download. The app allows you to save the program to your microSD and frees up memory

javijavi no está en línea Stack level 3
    Um, judging by that email it sounds like what you got was the free upgrade to 1.0002 that everyone else got, NOT the premium upgrade. I mean at no point in there does it even mention the words premium, and it strictly refers to version 1.000

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by javijavi View Post
    Um, judging by that email it sounds like what you got was the free upgrade to 1.0002 that everyone else got, NOT the premium upgrade. I mean at no point in there does it even mention the words premium, and it strictly refers to version 1.000
    look closer yes it does

Documents To Go Pre English Upgrade

look back at the email what i just put in bold above is where it mentions premium

KeNNethX no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok, I found the email...entered the activation key and....it says invalid key....feh! Any help peeps?

Quote Originally Posted by fritter View Post
    this is the email that i received back in april with a few mods so peeps cant get my info

Thank you for placing your order with us. Your order was entered as follows: GENERAL INFORMATION:Order Number: ********Payment Terms: No Charge THE PRODUCT(S) YOU ORDERED:

1) Documents To Go Pre English Upgrade for BlackBerry [Product Code: ****-*****-**-***-**], Version: 1.000, User Licenses purchased: 1, Total Users licensed: 1
    Media: ELEC
    Price: $0.00

-->> Registration Number: ********-****
    -->> Activation Key: ****-***********

If you find it necessary to download Documents To Go Pre English Upgrade for BlackBerry again, go to . ORDER TOTALS:Product Subtotals: $0.00Shipping Charge: $0.00Sales Tax: $0.00Total Order Value: $0.00 You can obtain information about this order's status by going to . Again, thank you. DataViz Sales
    When in Doubt, Pop the Battery Out!

furtive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7a47e9f3
    I would have sworn that I registered for this at some point but alas, I didn't...

shsharma22 no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345