Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Just how exactly do you go about setting up a second user for the same ... Smartphone News forum

junoreactor no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2486B0D9

Advertisement

Just how exactly do you go about setting up a second user for the same account? I have the software downloaded on my wife's 8310 on the T mobile network. I open the application and it stays stuck on the initial login window without the option to go in and enter the username and password.

YaBoiD no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up A Personal Assistant v1.0 by Pageonce (FREE !)

A friend of mine has this app for her iPhone & swears by it so Im glad they finally released a version for BlackBerry users.

Here's a link to their site for more info: www dot pageonce dot com

To download the application to your BlackBerry go to m.pageonce dot com via your mobile browser.

Use A Personal Assistant by Pageonce to get all your personal online accounts password-free, in the palm of your hand: monitor banking, credit card transactions and investment accounts, track cell minutes, see itineraries, manage air miles, and view your Netflix queue, social networks, online shopping accounts and more. Accounts update automatically – no need to manually input and update any data.
    Manage accounts such as Bloomberg, Chase, Citibank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Fidelity, United, Delta, Southwest, Comcast, AT&T, LinkedIn, Blockbuster, MySpace and thousands more.
    Pageonce uses 128 bit SSL encryption and is insured by a top 10 A+ rated insurance carrier.

Features:

* A Personal Productivity Assistant
    * Built for BlackBerry
    * With your new Personal Productivity Assistant,
    * access your personal online accounts,
    * password-free, via your Blackberry device –
    * anytime, anywhere. Let us work for you and
    * simplify your Internet experience.
    * Supported Blackberry versions:
    * BlackBerry Pearl (8000, 8110, 8120), Blackberry Curve (8300, 8330)
    * Blackberry Bold (9000), Blackberry 7130,8820,8800,8820,8830,8700c
    * Your Personal Productivity Assistant will help you save time and money while simultaneously managing your online accounts:
    * Monitor banking, credit card transactions and investment accounts
    * Manage air miles
    * Track cell minutes
    * Get travel itineraries
    * Stay on top of bill due dates and expiration dates
    * Guard against fraudulent activity
    * View your Netflix queue
    * Access social networks, online shopping accounts and more
    * Get alerts and proactively manage your accounts
    * Pageonce's relevant and timely alerts help you monitor against incorrect financial transactions and fraudulent activity while keeping you abreast of bill due dates and rewards expiration dates.
    * View all your financials at a glance
    * Get financial account transaction history organized by date, including purchase amount and merchant, summary views of credit card balances with available credit tracking and a financial balances summary page that allows you to view all your finances at a glance.
    * Access thousands of providers
    * Accounts include: Chase, Citibank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Fidelity, United, Delta, Southwest, Comcast, AT&T, LinkedIn, Amazon, eBay, Barnes & Noble, Blockbuster, MySpace and thousands more.
    * Rest assured, security is our top priority
    * Pageonce uses 256 bit data encryption, 128 bit data encrypted SSL systems and is insured by a top 10 A+ rated insurance carrier.
    * Read More about BlackBerry security
    * High media ratings
    * Top 100 Undiscovered Websites" by PC Magazine (August 2008)
    * Top 5 Free Productivity Apps" by PC World (August 2008)
    * Cool Site of the Day" by Kim Komando (September 2008)

Minimum Requirements:

* RIM OS

Display Dimensions

160 x 160, 240 x 160, 240 x 240, 240 x 260, 240 x 320, 320 x 240, 480 x 360, 480x320

Operating System

4.2, 4.3, 4.5, 4.6, 4.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Yeah nice app, been using it a couple of weeks, screenshots can be found here http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ownload-90675/

I wish it auto updated more frequently, as it is, it only updates each account if something major occurs, but you can log onto it on the PC and make all account update :P just kind of a hassle though, and I still have about 3 out of 25 account that I put on there, not working correctly.

I love how the PC based site gives you a detailed overview of all accounts in that category, ie finance and so on. I use it more on my PC then on my berry
    Last edited by rashard; 10-31-2008 at 09:09 PM.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata
    I just installed this app today. It is incredible, my new favorite.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

mpenny no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20EDA0B1
    8800 t-mob here. Runs great, although handheld doesn't show updated credit card info-still shows due date of a month ago. Anywho, when I logged on this morning it said my 14 day trial was almost up and did I want to buy the app. Thought it was free?

MHutch30 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    cnAsk4it
    Quote Originally Posted by mpenny View Post
    handheld doesn't show updated credit card info-still shows due date of a month ago. Anywho, when I logged on this morning it said my 14 day trial was almost up and did I want to buy the app. Thought it was free?
    Me too- 'trial' version didn't work very well from my BB, but was nice on my PC.

floridadomer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317ce3cd
    I just received an Email to load the newest upgrade. I did and guess what? Its now a monthly subscription service.

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yeah lame. I thought this was free. I used it for maybe a month, then it was saying the trial was up soon. Sorry it was nice, but not nice enough to pay monthly.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234