Amos Winbush III had his cell phone for only six months when its operating system ... Smartphone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

CyberSynchs saves cell phone information on a secure website

Advertisement

Amos Winbush III had his cell phone for only six months when its operating system crashed."

All my information was gone," the Shreveport native said. He took it back to the store and asked to have his information transferred to a new phone, but they couldn't do it. "It was such a headache. I lost my e-mails, photos and 250 contacts."

The ordeal got Winbush so worked up that he had a dream about a way to put that information onto a Web site remotely, with no wires or cables. That was five months ago.

Now, Winbush's dream is just weeks from coming true, and he plans to share it with his hometown first.

Winbush, who now lives in New York City, has started a company called CyberSynchs. It offers a service that saves cell phone information like contacts, pictures and e-mails on a secure Web site, so people can access the information if something happens to their cell phone.

CyberSynchs will be available in a BETA version to Shreveport residents beginning Nov. 10. The service, which will be compatible with IPhone, Blackberry and Windows Mobile devices, will be free for the first month and $3.99 a month thereafter.

[read more]

kingbapho no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3024BC9C
    Let's hope it doesn't pull an apple move ! With mobileme , but the idea for BB is good if your always on the go , or don't have a computer to back your info up . Nice find mate !
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#
    Sounds good, It would be worth the money if it really works ,unlike the other similar application that's supposed to do the same thing.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Realbrisk no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I think Sprint already has created an app that does it

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Not a bad idea.

shglbmx no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2402B165
    Wish a friend of mine would've known about this service last month! he was syncing his contacts with his PC and ended up crashing. He lost about 300 leads he followed up with over the last 5 and a half years!

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    . . .Why I backup so often!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!