CyberShift, a leading provider of global workforce and expense management automation (EMA) solutions, today announced ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

CyberShift and Vaultus Announce Necho Expense

Advertisement

CyberShift, a leading provider of global workforce and expense management automation (EMA) solutions, today announced the commercial availability of Necho Expense(TM) BlackBerry Edition. The solution, which was designed and built in partnership with Vaultus Mobile Technologies, allows mobile employees to manage their expenses directly from their BlackBerry® device, making them more productive when they are on the road, and improving the expense management workflow process.

CyberShift's Necho Expense BlackBerry Edition is an easy-to-use solution that helps drive the productivity of mobile workers," said Keith Waryas, director of Marketing & Business Development for Vaultus. "Whether they are always out of the office, or only occasionally mobile, this solution gives employees the ability to quickly create expense reports on their BlackBerry handset anytime, anywhere -- even while off the wireless network -- helping them turn down time into up time, and focus more energy on driving their business."

"The inherent nature of users of Necho Expense is that they are business travelers and otherwise mobile workers," said Craig Fearon, senior product director at CyberShift. "With Necho Expense BlackBerry Edition, CyberShift is bringing the Necho Expense application to the business traveler and mobile worker, rather than waiting for them to get access to a web browser and their expense reporting application. This enablement translates into significant productivity gains for the organization and ease-of-use and convenience for the user."

Necho Expense and Necho Expense BlackBerry Edition are available directly from CyberShift. To obtain more information please visit CyberShift at http://www.necho.com/mobile or call 1-800-632-4672 and press 1 for Sales or email sales@cybershift.com.

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Re: CyberShift and Vaultus Announce Necho Expense

any 1 use this yet

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by Esco760
    any 1 use this yet
    I have been fishing around the web to try and get a trial copy.....don't see anything yet.

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

so have i cant find anything

StephOfOz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F6772D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ sounds interesting. I'd really like to try it for my business before I buy it though. I have Ascendo currently. No complaints here.

rathompson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249FD6FD

Looks good, I would like to try it before I buy it as well. I've bought some software that didn't work as well as I thought it would, once burned...

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

I agree, a trial to see if we like if before we buy it.