Launching in second quarter of 2009, Innocase 360 signifies a monumental step for Seidio and ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

CTIA 09: Seidio, Inc. announces the next generation of Innocases

Advertisement

Launching in second quarter of 2009, Innocase 360 signifies a monumental step for Seidio and the Smartphone accessories industry. Soft, velvet-like coating on the hard case protects you device without losing its original appeal. Textured back on selected model offers improved grip and handling. A Seidio first, a full-size, reinforced screen guard will be built in the case, eliminating the need to separately purchase and apply an additional screen protector. The anti-scratch material will prevent your LCD from damages without sacrificing visibility.

In addition, a water/dust resistant silicone keyboard cover will be integrated into the case for applicable models. Each keyboard cover is laser cut for precision and specially treated to withstand 5kg (11lb) of pressure without tearing.

For more information and a complete photo gallery, please visit www.seidio.com

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    FINALLY!! This is the case I've been waiting for from Seidio!!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Excellent. Now I can fully protect my Bold.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

mrvtx no está en línea Stack level 2
    Did any of you see the price? I looked a few times, but apparently I overlooked it somehow...

mdh00 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I hope they add a line of the Innocase 360 that is compatible with their extended batteries.

Quote Originally Posted by mrvtx View Post
    Did any of you see the price? I looked a few times, but apparently I overlooked it somehow...
    I don't think they have pricing yet since the product hasn't been released.

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I wonder how it will be to use the trackball with this case since it seems pretty recessed? I definitely like the screen protection aspect! I hope there will be an option to get the screen protector but not the keyboard cover, that way the trackball setting won't be an issue...

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Good looking case. I am looking forward to see what they have for the 95XX series!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by gritsinct View Post
    I wonder how it will be to use the trackball with this case since it seems pretty recessed? I definitely like the screen protection aspect! I hope there will be an option to get the screen protector but not the keyboard cover, that way the trackball setting won't be an issue...
    Did a little investigating on Seidio. I'm with you, I like the screen protector idea, but I don't kow about covering the keyboard. I think that would hinder its usage in some capacity. All in all it looks nice though.

Yeah, I hope that don't make that keyboard cover on all models. I don't like that at all.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    The otterbox case covers the keys. It wierd feeling at first, but fully usable. I would try one for my 8900. These inno cases, I don't need an otterbox.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Wow, those look nice also... i might have to upgrade as my current one has cracked...

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Hmm im pretty skeptical about this ... curious to get some reviews when theyre out.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    I had the opportunity to test out one of the first prototypes for this (and personally meet Russ Budro -- a previous guest on our PScast) at CTIA and I must say it is very interesting. I personally like Seidio's snap cases and have used them on all of my bb's. I hope to do a review on it when they are finished with final development.