ConvergentWireless Inc., of St. Catharines, Ontario Canada, is a Wireless Business to Business Value Added ... Smartphone News forum

apmartin no está en línea Device Pro

ConvergeWireless Launches MyMileageGenie for Blackberry

Advertisement

ConvergentWireless Inc., of St. Catharines, Ontario Canada, is a Wireless Business to Business Value Added Reseller (that specializes on Blackberry Smart Phones), today announced the introduction of MyMileageGenie & MyFormsGenie for BlackBerry. MyMileageGenie operates on all Blackberry Curve/8100/8800/8300 series Smartphone's running version 4.2 software and above. MyFormsGenie operates on all Curve/8100/8800/8300/8700/7250 Smartphone's running version 4.1 software and above.

Roland Bissell, the President of ConvergWireless Inc. (www.convergewireless.com) reported that MyMileageGenie is the FIRST Blackberry application to truly automate mileage tracking in North America. The application uses autonomous GPS built into the Blackberry SmartPhone to keep track of your mileage. MyMileageGenie promises to simplify logging business travel (miles or kilometers) when using a personal vehicle, and eliminate having to fuss with old paper logs or spreadsheets.

[Read More]

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thanks for the info. I really needed something like this a while ago and still do but kinda expensive

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    there is a free version sponsored by the DoE and EPA...it's on the home page but here's the link anyways...i've been using it and it works well for me plus you can add all your vehicles into your garage...fueleconomy.gov/m

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    Quote Originally Posted by magellan0547 View Post
    there is a free version sponsored by the DoE and EPA...it's on the home page but here's the link anyways...i've been using it and it works well for me plus you can add all your vehicles into your garage...fueleconomy.gov/m
    I used this one the other day and its really helpful. The big bonus is, its not $60.

RolandB no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    I am sorry that you feel there is another product that is cheaper. However, a lot of time went into the development of this product with a keen eye on simplicity. The fact is that I have tested many solutions out there and none of them have been a simple and easy to use as MyMileageGenie. Mileage tracking is only one component. The reporting is second to none.

mbranscum no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2161A8BC
    I really do not see how the software in the op compares with the gov link. The gov link simply reports what certain models get.
    Follow me on Twitter

Cool Smartphone User Guy