Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Can someone help me out. I have a 8330 (OS4.3) and I can not change ... Smartphone News forum

bighitz no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Can someone help me out. I have a 8330 (OS4.3) and I can not change the connections permissions to allow, for phone, company network and carrier network. Is this a It policy issue? Where do I go in BES to change this setting in the IT policy?

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by rustym View Post
    I love this! It looks like there is a limit, though, on emails. I just tried a 4-5 sentence email and it said my request was too long. Does anyone know the limitations?
    Try breaking your e-mail into smaller pieces. I speak a sentence or two and then let go of the button. Repeat as necessary. This seems to work fine for me.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

fuentes01a no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3188C681
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    That's not very fair.

This application is brought to us FREE, first of all. They could've charged, but they didn't. That is a big ^5 to them.

And it was nice enough of Hayden to go ahead and push this through for us, and post it for us to even know about it. This forum has 400k+ users, I highly doubt he needs "cheap" ways to get site traffic.

This is application is still being developed and I'm sure it will have a lot more features in the future. Once RIM releases their API to 3rd party developers, the possibilities will be endless for 3rd party application integration with BB.
    You said all lucky13mt, it is free and just like Hayden said: It is just the beginning!

rustym no está en línea Stack level 2
    THX! MJWOODO. that works!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by leedslad1981 View Post
    damn you - damn you - you guys in usa and canada are lucky! !
    i want this and i want it now !! sort it out guys, get it working for the UK !!!!
    Great! another reason for the rest of the world to hate The U.S.

ackita no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'd like to test it but I'm italian....
    Is there an italian version of the software?

frijolito no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bsjmcconnell View Post
    make sure you are using the BB browser NOT Opera Mini
    I am using BB Browser, maybe its because I am under "other" carrier?

I am now trying to download the version for 4.3 and see if it works..
    Last edited by frijolito; 06-25-2008 at 11:36 AM.
    International numptee & Connoisseur of Stella Artois

kenju4u no está en línea Stack level 1
    HELP! I am running 4.2 version of the OS on a BB Pearl 8100 from ATT. I have set everything to allow and I DONOT have a BES.

I am getting CONNECTIONS: COMPANY NETWORK permissions are still not set error and wont let me complete the setup.....

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by rustym View Post
    THX! MJWOODO. that works!
    No problem. Basically, this thing is recording your sentence(s), sending them to the server, and then it sends back the text. Therefore, if you try to send too long a sentence I believe it's just too much traffic.

Overall, the things that I think would be nice to see are as follows. Once I have a detailed list, I'll probably submit it to the developers.
    1. Bluetooth support. That would make this perfect for hands free use.
    2. Having it break up long sentences internally and displaying what it's received back from the servers real-time. This would eliminate the need to continually pause, wait for it to convert to text, and then start again.
    3. Third party app opening would be great.
    4. ToDo Matrix entry would be great too! I think being able to add a ToDo Matrix entry for the "Note To Self" feature would save me tons of time!
    5. Replying to existing SMS / E-Mail messages.
    6. Being able to use the text support for any text box -- e-mails, BB Mesnger, etc. I realize this is a huge step for them most likely, but still it would be awesome!

Overall, this is a great app! Can't complain at all and it sounds like they are intent on making it better.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

DPATE001 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question mine won't work

I downloaded it and when i try to open it i get this message:

error starting vlingoForBlackBerry_em: Module'vlingoFprBlackBerry_en-3' attempts to access a secure API.

What does that mean?? i have a blackberry curve 8310 and the operating system isv4.2.2.170!!! What am i doing wrong????? Please help!!!! thank you!!!!

doctorklein no está en línea Stack level 1

:(

Got a vz 8830 no extra easy side button. had to ditch the program already cause use that for my BBM. It quicker when i type and when i tried to open applications it kept on google searching everything. Oh well.

e2wenty7 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i like it a lot!!.... thanks y'al!!!

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I keep getting a timed out error. It said check network connection. What do I need to change as far as setting. Thanks.

huntseth7 no está en línea Stack level 1

vlingo

I can't get this to open up. What do I need to save it as the application to open it? Please help!!

mrseal2000 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DPATE001 View Post
    I downloaded it and when i try to open it i get this message:

error starting vlingoForBlackBerry_em: Module'vlingoFprBlackBerry_en-3' attempts to access a secure API.

What does that mean?? i have a blackberry curve 8310 and the operating system isv4.2.2.170!!! What am i doing wrong????? Please help!!!! thank you!!!!
    nice to see a different font for a change =] What i would do is just let the program have every permission set to ALLOW and that is why i have no problems.