Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by baseballkyle i was just commenting on hayden's over-hype and subsequent user letdown ... Smartphone News forum

r1ckynutz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241D1B73

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by baseballkyle View Post
    i was just commenting on hayden's over-hype and subsequent user letdown as a result. nothing more.
    I think that to the people that have real use for this app it wasnt an over-hype. Its just a matter of personal opinion

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Ok everyone, plz calm down!! I just emailed Ali in regards to all these issues, she is VERY prompt on calling me back. We are going to do our best to help as many ppl as we can today. I'm trying hard to work as fast as I can, without a pc just my lovely bb.

And plz before you start critisizing, try giving us advice and suggestions so I can tell her. In regards to it opening 3rd party apps, this is something I talked to her about a bit ago and the developers are cuRrently working on it.
    Patience my grasshoppers!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have a TMO... Curve 8320, went through all of the possible Vlingo connection possibility fixes they mention but I also cannot get past step 4 in the set up.. it continues to come up "working" then finally it says "request timeout" check your network and try again.. I've clicked network help but all of their suggestions are not working.. Anyone??

rustym no está en línea Stack level 2
    I love this! It looks like there is a limit, though, on emails. I just tried a 4-5 sentence email and it said my request was too long. Does anyone know the limitations?

gitchies no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Still stuck on step 4.

8320 4.2.184
    Rogers is my carrier

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    wow 812 stakers viewing this page...juust dling the app looks ammazingg cnt wait to try it out

tnlf11 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21A88930
    This program would be great if the "request timeout" problem gets fixed. I downloaded it this morning and used it like 50 times and it was awesome. But now I used it again and I get that request timeout everytime. Please fix it fast so I can use it again!!! Thanks for the free app!

fuentes01a no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3188C681
    Quote Originally Posted by monica.simons View Post
    Ok just to let everyone know..

I got in on the ORIGINAL beta that they had MONTHS ago. I was actually paid for doing thr beta and survey afterwards. This company is very reputable and stands by the product, thanks to the help of those of us beta testing there have been several program changes to make it better for you now. I have used vlingo everday for many things now. I talk to one of the ppl running this quite often, if anyone has questions about this program or nEeds help...feel free to pm me, I have her on speed dial! Lol
    This is one program you will NOT regret having, and yes it works with 4.5

I will definitely keep you in mind.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I think this is pretty cool. I used it to send a text message to my son and it was very quick and pretty acurate.

We'll see how the accuracy improves as it gets used to my voice. For a brief text message it works great but when I tried a longer message in their feedback.....well trying to make sense of some of that was comical.

Great potential and I look forward to really working with it.

Thanks to Vlingo and Hayden for bringing this to us!

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    Quote Originally Posted by monica.simons View Post
    Ok everyone, plz calm down!! I just emailed Ali in regards to all these issues, she is VERY prompt on calling me back. We are going to do our best to help as many ppl as we can today. I'm trying hard to work as fast as I can, without a pc just my lovely bb.

And plz before you start critisizing, try giving us advice and suggestions so I can tell her. In regards to it opening 3rd party apps, this is something I talked to her about a bit ago and the developers are cuRrently working on it.
    Patience my grasshoppers!!

I would luv for it to work with my 3rd party organizer like todo matrix...that would be heaven!!!
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    This is how I look at this.....

Sure it is probably quicker to type out or manually access these apps, but not when you about to walk down a flight of stairs or say.....DRIVE, i think this app could save lives!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes

nicoleycole no está en línea Stack level 1
    for some reason im on the set up screen and when i try speaking to vlingo i cant get further than that screen has anyone else had that issue?

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    that was it?? I already had this??? lol. I was a beta tester and they sent emails telling us already that it was free for everyone. Man, I thought it was going to be something good.
    I mean its an ok program but it takes about the same steps sometimes to do stuff without the voice system.
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

NickAC no está en línea Stack level 3
    I too am stuck at that Step 4 because of the network time out. But what I don't understand is why does vlingo need to verify the network to be used? If it's a speech-to-text application, shouldn't it work locally on the BB?

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I've been trying to get this to work for me for the last hour. First I couldn't get the links to work from the SMS they sent me, Then I couldn't get the OTA to work, and now I get the _en3 message. I'm not giving up!!! I deleted the program and got Lucky's link to work for me and installing it again. All this in between getting ready for work and now I'm gonna be lte. Wonder if my boss would be pissed if I spent all morning playing with this when I eventually get it to load!

Gotta love new apps. Thanks Hayden for the heads up. You added some excitement to my day yesterday and made the day go by for me! You will always have one person that isn't happy.. besides he's a Red Sox fan.. used to disappointment. He'll get over it eventually when something does go right for him.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service