Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1) What is your favorite accessory for your BlackBerry, and why? a hands free bluetooth ... Smartphone News forum

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Contest #20: CarryMobile Leather Case Giveaway!

Advertisement

1) What is your favorite accessory for your BlackBerry, and why?

a hands free bluetooth adapter for my car that also works with my mp3 player. i can answer calls handsfree and it has a microphone mounted in the car. i can hear the caller through my speakers (which gets interesting when it's a male with a deep voice and my sub box kicks in lol). it's a really cool little set up.

2)Which BlackBerry do you have, and what is your favorite case for it?

i have a pearl, 8100c. i have yet to find a "favorite" case. i've tried hard cases alone, a flip case, and a few others. i always end up going back to the standard blackberry case for the magnet and power saver, as well as the ease of use. i just can't seem to find that "perfect" case.

3)Have you ever dropped your BlackBery? Any serious damage?

have i ever dropped it? ha! all the time. i have a habbit of leaving it on the holder thing on the dash of my car and taking a corner too fast and it goes flying across the car. i thought it flew out the window once or twice lol. no serious damage though, hard cases are a life saver for me!

4)Do you own more than one case for your BlackBerry? Why?

yes i own a few cases. haven't found one that i love yet, so i keep switching.

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    I haven't purchased any accessories yet, so my favorite has got to be the included 2.5mm stereo headset that lets me listen to music and videos as well as call with voice dial... I'm still trying to pick a good Bluetooth headset that's worth the money, but I don't want to lose listening in stereo...

2) Which BlackBerry do you have, and what is your favorite case for it?
    I have an 8100 and don't have a case for it yet

3) Have you ever dropped your BlackBery? Any serious damage?
    Yes I've dropped my blackberry... It was sitting on my lap and fell on the pavement when I got out of my car. Parts of the silver trim got scratched and bent, but luckily no screen, keyboard, pearl, nor camera damage... Whew! The gods were with me on that one...

4) Do you own more than one case for your BlackBerry? Why?
    I don't own any cases for my pearl... I really wish I did but simply do not know enough yet to make an informed purchasing decision. It seems there are a lot of options out there, but it's not easy figuring out which are the quality products.

Thanks for having this contest!

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180

Yes. This one time.... At band camp..... Hahahaha just kidding- in the bathroom actually- thought I was going to protect my Pearl from all that water and hard porcelain so I gingerly place my Baby in my shirt pocket and when I bent over to pull up my pants - Bang - Boom- Crack - time slowed down as she fell onto the Evil tile floor-but she was wearing her rubberized dress..... So no worries- Practically bounced back into my lamentful hands and proceeded to check my gmail. Hehehehe - btw- dress Designer sounds like Teidio. (wink wink)

4)Do you own more than one case for your BlackBerry? Why

Yes. Cuz sometimes I feel like a nut....... Sometimes I don't. LOL - kidding -sometimes it's Ultra convenient to clip my holstered BB onto my messenger bag strap and sometimes ... No bags allowed and it's better to put on her Clear case slippers and head to the ballroom.... Even if nobody notices her in my pocket .... Until I take her out which doesn't take long at all. Hehehe

Thnx 4 letting me share.

via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by cp6169

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]2)Which BlackBerry do you have, and what is your favorite case for it?

1. My favorite accessory is my Motorola H500 BT headset for my Pearl.

2. I have the BlackBerry 8100 Pearl. My favorite case for it is my TMobile vertical pouch with sleeper magnet.

3. I have dropped my BlackBerry. The most serious damage is a scratched screen.

4. I have the Fortte Open Face case for the 8100 Pearl; a TMobile vertical pouch with sleeper magnet; and a gel silicone open face case. I am in search for the perfect case for my phone.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    1. My favorite accessory is my Motorola H500 BT headset for my Pearl.

2. I have the BlackBerry 8100 Pearl. My favorite case for it is my TMobile vertical pouch with sleeper magnet.

3. I have dropped my BlackBerry. The most serious damage is a scratched screen.

4. I have the Fortte Open Face case for the 8100 Pearl; a TMobile vertical pouch with sleeper magnet; and a gel silicone open face case. I am in search for the perfect case for my phone.
    I also own Fortte Open Face Cases for my 7100t and 7105t (even though I no longer own the 7105. Had to return 2 due to defects).

My other BBs include a 7100t, 7730 and a 950. I have cases for the 7100t (Fortte Open Face Case) and 7730 (stock case it came with).

tj2311111 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cp6169

[SIZE=1]2)Which BlackBerry do you have, and what is your favorite case for it?

1. Unfortunately I have no favorite accessory for my Pearl. The money I would have to use for accessories I tend to use for college. It tends to be a better investment in the long run. Hopefully soon ill have a favorite accessory for my pearl.

2. I have a blackberry 8100. As for my favorite cases for it, I'm unsure. I've never tested any of the cases on the market so I can't make any judgements. Like they say you have to try it first to judge honestly, can't judge by looks.

3. I haven't dropped my pearl. But last week it was stolen and recovered and it was obvious the thieves dropped it. The cops found it in the bushes. As for the damage there are scratches on the battery door.

4. No I don't own more than one case. I don't even have one. Lol. My pearl tends to be in my pocket most of the time with a MP3 player sack protecting it. Does the job decently so far, no scratches on screen.

Thanks for reading my entry in the contest. Good luck with the tough decision ahead.

richmo58 no está en línea Stack level 3

I'd have to go with the car charger at this point (boring answer).

8100. I have the BodyGlove CellSuit.

Thank goodness no. I've only had it about a month and so far, so good.

Nope, just the one.

kpishdadi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

1) The sony stereo headphones I got from Verizon. With them I no longer need to carry around my ipod.

2) 8100 Pearl. I have one of those hard cheapo snap on cases from ebay. I hate it, it makes it hard to push the buttons along the left & right side of the phone, so I don't use it anymore.

3) Yes. My first pearl was dropped in a parkinglot. By the time I realized it.. it had gotten run over by a car already.

4) No. Mostly because I hate ordering things online. I like to beable to see something in person before I buy it. Most nice cases for blackberries aren't available in retail stores.

lraed74 no está en línea Stack level 3

2)Which BlackBerry do you have, and what is your favorite case for it? I have an 8703e and have used the OEM case that came with it.

3)Have you ever dropped your BlackBery? Any serious damage? Yes, two weeks ago it was dropped and the LCD cracked.

4)Do you own more than one case for your BlackBerry? Why? I havent owned more than one case, I'm waiting for my replacement BB (see answer from #3) and plan/need a nice case that can add more protection for accidental drops.

ddriscoll13 no está en línea Stack level 2

1) What is your favorite accessory for your BlackBerry, and why? My Favorite accessory for my BB 8100 is GPS nav System for it. I am a Delivery Driver for the Greater Portland Metro Area in Oregon. So Having this helps me out a bunch.

2)Which BlackBerry do you have, and what is your favorite case for it? I have the BB 8100 as mentioned above. And i have a hard case that i got off ebay for really cheap.

3)Have you ever dropped your BlackBery? Any serious damage? Yeah, I have dropped my BB and now I have a hugh scratch on my battery door. That is why I got the hard case.

4)Do you own more than one case for your BlackBerry? Why? I only own the one hard case but I have been mullin around getting the holster.

stinky no está en línea Stack level 1

Favorite accessory is my leather holster because it protects my BB while it's in my purse.

8703e
    I currently use the RIM OEM leather holster without a belt clip.

I've dropped it a few times on the carpet, but luckily there was no damage.

Nope. Poor college student.

lawizard no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242965bf

1) My favorite accessory for my BlackBerry are my egrip appliques because they make the 8700 more secure to hold onto, stay on my dashboard when driving and doesn't slip out of my pouch by accident!
    2) My BlackBerry is the 8700 and it usually stays in its Milante pouch that I got with the phone.
    3) I had my BlackBerry fall out of my Milante case shortly after getting it. Luckily there was no damage but that is why I bought the egrips.
    4) Sadly I only own one case for my 8700 but would like to have a second to look forward to....
    Looking forward to seeing the new cases that CarryMobile has!
    So many gadgets, so little time. Sigh!

Lawizard

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Contest will end tonight, keep those entries coming, great responses guys!

PIN/ID
    3056468b

Contest is officially closed. The winner will be announced shortly. Thanks to all those that participated!

PIN/ID
    3056468b

Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23
    1. Unfortunately I have no favorite accessory for my Pearl. The money I would have to use for accessories I tend to use for college. It tends to be a better investment in the long run. Hopefully soon ill have a favorite accessory for my pearl.

2. I have a blackberry 8100. As for my favorite cases for it, I'm unsure. I've never tested any of the cases on the market so I can't make any judgements. Like they say you have to try it first to judge honestly, can't judge by looks.

3. I haven't dropped my pearl. But last week it was stolen and recovered and it was obvious the thieves dropped it. The cops found it in the bushes. As for the damage there are scratches on the battery door.

4. No I don't own more than one case. I don't even have one. Lol. My pearl tends to be in my pocket most of the time with a MP3 player sack protecting it. Does the job decently so far, no scratches on screen.

Thanks for reading my entry in the contest. Good luck with the tough decision ahead.
    Congratulations to teamjordan23 on behalf of Pinstack and www.carrymobile.com, you are the lucky winner!

Also thanks to Minnie Hui from CarryMobile for the chance to win one of their great products!

May we also thank all the stackers who participated, your responses were great! Keep your eyes open for Contest #20...

teamjordan23, please respond via pm and cc hayden with your shipping address.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12