Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks to CarryMobile for Contest #20, the prize being your choice of a Leather Case ... Smartphone News forum

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Contest #20: CarryMobile Leather Case Giveaway!

Advertisement

Thanks to CarryMobile for Contest #20, the prize being your choice of a Leather Case for the 87xx, 81xx or the 88xx series BlackBerry.

To enter this
    contest simply answer any 2 or more of the following questions and CarryMobile will choose the winner.

1) What is your favorite accessory for your BlackBerry, and why?

2)Which BlackBerry do you have, and what is your favorite case for it?

3)Have you ever dropped your BlackBery? Any serious damage?

4)Do you own more than one case for your BlackBerry? Why?

The best reply chosen by CarryMobile will receive:
    A FREE BlackBerry Leather Case - Click here to view more pictures of the case!

The winner will be announced on Friday!

About CarryMobile - CarryMobile is a company out of Hong Kong that provides designer cases for many BlackBerry models.

Good luck!
    Last edited by cp6169; 06-27-2007 at 07:41 PM.

xxchixorxx no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Contest #20: CarryMobile Leather Case Giveaway!

That would be the current case I have. It's an ok one, but a knock-off I got cheap on Ebay. Serves the purpose, but not as protective as I'd like.

8700g, and I only have one case for it...for now

Just once while removing it from the afore-mentioned case. It slipped out and whooshed to the floor. Thankfully there wasn't any damage

No, just own the one. The reason for that is because I haven't won this contest yet

*~Sheila~*
    243A0D29

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    1. My fav favorite accessory for my Blackberry is definitely my holster, because I like my baby to be protected all the time.

3.Yes, I have dropped my Blackberry couple of times fortunately my baby wasn't harmed. Tiny scratches, but it still bothered me that's why I decided to get a holster for it.

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

My favorite accesory for the blackberry would actually be the gels. my hands awlays got a lil sticky form handling the device so much from all the texting and emails back and forth.

I have both the 8300 and 8100. My cases for both are the gels never really found a suitbale case for either device.

Ive dropped both and the only damage really is that i have to take off the battery and put it back on in order to reboot it and take off the emrgency only error.

Yeah three gels because they come in a three pack
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

tecrishon no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    Retired

My favorite accessory is the bestskinsever skin. A simple and cheap add-on to protect from minor nicks and scratches. Can't even tell it is on there visibly, and adds a nice grip feel to it. Definitely worth the $7.

2) Which BlackBerry do you have, and what is your favorite case for it?

I have the 8100. I currently use the Seidio holster for the Pearl. I got it as a present, and it has already broken once. I don't know if I would call it my favorite case, but it is my case. haha. It wouldn't protect the phone at all because it only clips in - so there is a side that is exposed. It does its purpose I guess, since it sits on my hip - and that is what it is designed to do.

3) Have you ever dropped your BlackBerry? Any serious damage?

I have only dropped my Pearl once! (knock on wood) It was in my lap as I was getting out of the car, and LUCKILY I was parked on grass. Only had to wipe some dirt of it. I don't even want to think about what would have happened if I was on concrete.

4) Do you own more than one case for your BlackBerry? Why?

I unfortunately do not. Mainly because I can't afford it right now. I can only use one case at a time, and since I can't throw the moeny at another one, I figure I'll use this case until it breaks (again).

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#

1)My favorite accessory for my Blackberry would have to be the bluetooth GPS reciever that i just purchased.It makes life much easier for the people that do alot of time traveling for work. 2)I have a T-mobile 8100 Pearl. My favorite case for the pearl is the one that Speck Products has. Its one of the only cases that ive found that covers the screen with the same hard plastic that the rest of the case is made of, makeing it very protective.

reynalthomas no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204D0DA0

my favorite accessory would have to be the case that i use right now - its worn out and ugly but i like the magnet in it that puts the phone to sleep.

i have an 8100 - my case when i bought it was purple and girly. I like it because it has a slot in the top for an extra SD card.

i drop my blackberry all the time im such a klutz. Luckily no real damage yet.

i only have one case for my blackberry right now, mainly because im poor and cant afford an additional or new one.
    "It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." -- Albus Dumbledore

eviljonny no está en línea Stack level 2

Bluetooth Earpiece. Handsfree, baby!

8100/Pearl. My left pant pocket. No touching!
    Dropped it? How about skipping it like a stone accross a calm lake, (the parking lot at work)? There is a faint shadow/spot in the upper right corner of my Pearl's display.
    No. See second part of answer # 2.

Crackberry503 no está en línea Stack level 1

My favorite accessory are the headphones because I can listen to my music.

I have the BlackBerry 8100(Pearl). I don't have a favorite case cause I don't have one.

Yes I've dropped my BlackBerry. But no serious damage just some small scratches along the side.

No I don't. I don't have a case.

jward0819 no está en línea Stack level 1

Answers

I have dropped a phone and the screen cracked. Ended up having to by a whole new phone (it was cheaper). I only have one case for my Blackberry 8100.

Twizted no está en línea Stack level 1

My favorite accessory is my Headset as it allows me to not only listen to my music but also answer phone calls.

Unfortunatly I have not made a purchase of a protective/carrying case yet.

The day I bought it I dropped it, not even 1 hours after I got it. There was luckily no visable damage only because I was able to use my foot to break its fall. I have been very paranoid about dropping it again as it is pretty much an extension of myself and if I damage it or outright break it I would be lost!

I currently do not own a case yet.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

1) What is your favorite accessory for your BlackBerry, and why? My new Bluetooth GPS reciever - there should be a case for the BlackBerry and the reciever all in one.

2)Which BlackBerry do you have, and what is your favorite case for it? I have a 7100t, 8700g, Pearl, and Curve - My favorite case of all has been my Piel Frama wallet case for my 8700g.

3)Have you ever dropped your BlackBery? Any serious damage? I have dropped them all - never had any serious damange.

4)Do you own more than one case for your BlackBerry? Why? Yes. I have more than one BlackBerry.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

xsha no está en línea Stack level 1

I have the BlackBerry Pearl. My favorite case for it is a cheap five dollar case I bought from H&M. I do not think it will protect my BlackBerry totally, but it will save me from dropping it because I have learned that a case with a clip can still fall off. My new case has a shoulder strap.

I have not dropped my BlackBerry pearl because of my new case. Although prior to owning the Pearl, I had a BlackBerry 7105 which I kept on a holster that was clipped on to my belt. The case did not protect my blackberry, as the case AND my blackberry ended up on the parking lot ground. I found my blackberry minutes later after searching the parking lot with the screen cracked entirely.

No I do not. I cannot afford to spend x amount of dollars on a durable carrying case for my blackberry.

Kilted Bradley no está en línea Stack level 3

Well, I'm really picky about how I spend my money. So, I haven't actually purchased any accessories (aside from a car charger and screen protector) for my Blackberry. But, I did buy my wife an OEM leather case with wrist strap for hers.

My wife and I both have the 8703e model. I use the OEM holster in came with and she uses the OEM leather case we purchased for hers.

I've fumbled mine a time or two (it was inevitable.) Fortunately for me it's all been superficial. My wife did drop hers (it took over two weeks to receive her leather OEM case when we ordered it) and she has quit the ugly scar on the top right and bottom left corners. She almost cried.

Yes, if you count the two devices. She likes her OEM leather case. And, I haven't found a leather case that I like just yet. HOWEVER, the cases being offered up in this contest look pretty nice. B-)

deejaycaius no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F519E5

My favorite accessory is my Best Skins Ever all over protection skin.

I have the Pearl (8100) and am only using my BSE skin, I do not own a case.

Thankfully never!

I do not own any cases for my Pearl, however I am in the market for one because my skin is beginning to peel up around the edges from me pulling my phone in and out from my pocket. It's time for another level of protection for my phone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast