Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Describe your favorite JiveTalk feature? my favorite jivetalk feature is the small icons in the ... Smartphone News forum

privax no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Contest #19: JiveTalk 10 license Giveaway!

Advertisement

1. Describe your favorite JiveTalk feature?

my favorite jivetalk feature is the small icons in the top right corner of a message when you are chatting with more than one person. it eliminates the extra work of going back to each user and the fact that you can save time by reading all the messages on one screen.
    2. Describe one feature you think is needed or needs improvement?

at this point i can not decide on any features needing improvement, however as far as something i would like to request it would be being able to incorporate pictures directly into the conversation or even being able to send files directly across the network to the other user you are conversing with.
    3. How did you find out about JiveTalk?

i remember searching all over cell phone forums, specifically pinstack and howardforums for some type of instant message client, i didn't neccisarly want to pay a yearly subscription at which point i thought about yak-on, at that point i saw some talk about a beta cliet which i decided to try and i have come to quickly learn that it is no doubt the best im application offered for the blackberry device.
    4. What other IM software do you have installed on your BlackBerry?

i have tried yak-on, im+ and ramble.
    5. Approximately how many IM contacts do you have combined? (NOT including PIN contacts)

at or about roughly 150 contacts.

getmore4life no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2209848B

1. the ablitly to log in and and have instant IMing with others through data and how fast people receive your messages. I always get complement from people saying that i type really fast and they cant believe its on my phone. Thanks beejive!!!

2. I dont think JiveTalk needs any improvements, great as is.

3. Here on Pinstack and been a tester for a while now.

4. Blackberry Messenger, JiveTalk, and The OZ software from service provider.

5. Around 162
    Vince
    Pin Me Whenever 2209848B
    California Youth & Government

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!

My favorite feature is the ability to always stay connected to my daughter who is a latch key child. Sometimes, when she gets home from school I am in meetings but there is comfort for her knowing that she can IM me for that added assurance and not interrupt a meeting. The other thing I love is that JiveTalk allows me to talk to multiple users who are using differrent IM software.

I think JiveTalk did a great job in listening to our suggestions so I don't have anything additional to offer.

I found out about JiveTalk on Pinstack and I was a Beta tester.

The only other IM app installed on my BB is Messenger.

I haVE 10 contacts.

prsepulv no está en línea Stack level 1
    1. Ability to login simultaneously in many IM systems2. Ability to send files of any kind to IM contacts3. From a friend4. VeriChay5. About 20

PearlTime no está en línea Stack level 1

1. Ability to message almost all the top email accounts out there.

2. The ability to incoropate BB MESSENGER with the rest.

3. Colleuge

4.Gmail

5.50-60

lux
    lux no está en línea Stack level 2

no indication of the end of this contest, so perhaps I will contribute...

1) Favorite feature is the ability to choose between the use of the TCP and BIS connection (added in last few beta versions), so that I can get JiveTalk running while I have my blackberry tethered... second to that, I really like the pounce was a nice addition.

2) I think the "view chat history" feature could be improved. It would be awesome if I could select an account, and be able to 'view chat history' from the menu and be presented with a list of accounts with available history to view from - This would be handy for jivetalk users that do not have "show offline users" enabled, and would eliminate the need for changing offline settings to view chat history of an offline buddy.

3) I believe I first found out about Jivetalk through pinstack, and then shortly after signed up for beta testing, and shared information about the beta program with my coworkers that were interested.

4) The lack of effective free trials on other chat clients have discouraged me from being interested - in addition to jivetalk, I have gtalk, and bb messenger.

5) I have approximately 140 IM contacts, of which between 20 and 30 are online at any given time.

acaijr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2066c6e8

1. Describe your favorite JiveTalk feature? Invisible Feature
    2. Describe one feature you think is needed or needs improvement? When in invisible mode sometimes i dont get my IM responses
    3. How did you find out about JiveTalk? PINSTACK
    4. What other IM software do you have installed on your BlackBerry? BB Messenger
    5. Approximately how many IM contacts do you have combined? (NOT including PIN contacts) 39
    PIN:2066C6E8 (NEWEST)
    PIN:2057C6C1 (NEW)
    PIN:2057C87A (OLD)

terrin81 no está en línea Stack level 1

1. Easily logging in to multiple IM accounts at once.
    3. When I was researching getting a Pearl a month or so ago, I then promptly downloaded it the day I got my Pearl!
    4. None!! JiveTalk is the best!
    5. Approx. 100

Thanks guys!

MIKECHOPS no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    1. Clean interface, ease of use, no sms charge
    2. Text formatting
    3. Pinstack
    4. BB messenger
    5. About 20

Thanks

kaleb101 no está en línea Stack level 2

Describe your favorite JiveTalk feature?
    Mobility in itself. It keeps me mobile and on the go, I can log into everything at once. And not have to be burdened by multiple applications.

Describe one feature you think is needed or needs improvement?

I think the ability to view web cams would be awesome or even a VOIP type program built with in.

How did you find out about JiveTalk?
    On pinstack, of course.

What other
    IM software do you have installed on your BlackBerry?
    None, this is the only product I find i need.

Approximately how many
    IM contacts do you have combined? (NOT including PIN contacts)
    120, what can I say im addicted.

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

Thumbs up Re: Contest #19: JiveTalk 10 license Giveaway!

Quote Originally Posted by hayden

Thanks to Beejive we have 10 JiveTalk licenses to give away to PinStack members. To enter this contest simply answer any 3 or more of the following questions and BeeJive will choose the 10 replys.
    5. Approximately how many IM contacts do you have combined? (NOT including PIN contacts)
    The first five replies chosen by BeeJive will receive:
    A FREE User License - Install and use the software on one BlackBerry device at a time. You can also upgrade the software. There are no device transfer limitations with this license.

The last five replies chosen by BeeJive will receive:
    A FREE Device License - Install and use the software on a single BlackBerry device. You can also upgrade the software. However, once installed, you cannot transfer the license to another device.

Winners will be announced on Wednesday!

About JiveTalk - JiveTalk supports real time communication on the major public IM networks, including AOL / iChat, Yahoo!, MSN / Windows Live Messenger, GoogleTalk, ICQ, and Jabber... More

Important - Only one contest-entry post should be made in reply this thread. Comments should be posted here. Other posts will be deleted and users disqualified. We reccommend downloading the trial version of JiveTalk 1st and try it before entering contest. Read how to download the Trial here.

Good luck!
    1.From what I've read on the site what I'm most looking forward to is the ability to log multiple IM programs -

2. Not sure what I don't like.... still new to it.

3. Got the scoop from PinStack, of course -

4. Don't have any others installed yet... used VeriChat before on Treo... would rather give this a run.

5. I've got 50 or so IM contacts... mix of personal and professional...

Fingers crossed... Hail Mary... 4 Leaf Clover/Horse shoe/Rabbit's foot in pocket.... all of that!!!

Thanks for the opportunity

Felixtc no está en línea Stack level 3

Answer: Being logged into multiple IM protocols on my blackberry is like a dream come true. I have always had issues with friends and family not being able to reach me now everyone can with the help of email and Jivetalk via my wonderful BB.

Answer: Well I am not sure if this is a actual feature but it would be a great help for us BB users out there. When ever you are immersed into your IM world it isn't possible for me a 7290 user to hit my phone button and access my phone. I would have to put Jivetalk into the background and go to my homepage for me to access my phone.

Answer: Here at Pinstack of course where else would I be 24 hours a day.

Answer: The only other IM software I have on my BB is IM+ from Shape Services.

Answer: Between AIM and MSN I would have to say somewhere around 80 - 100 contacts.

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

I like having almost all IM to log in to.
    1. Describe one feature you think is needed or needs improvement?
    Group talk
    1. How did you find out about JiveTalk?
    This forum.
    1. What other IM software do you have installed on your BlackBerry?
    IM+
    1. Approximately how many IM contacts do you have combined? (NOT including PIN contacts)

billpena no está en línea Stack level 1

• Describe your favorite JiveTalk feature?
    Of course, the best feature is the ability to connect to multiple IM networks. #2, however, is the state-sensitive application icon!

It's great to be able to see at a glance whether you're connected, busy, have a new message, are still in a chat, etc. from the home screen.
    • Describe one feature you think is needed or needs improvement?
    The ability to combine mutiple contacts in one. I have friends that have several different IM accounts on different networks, as I do, and keeping them grouped would be very helpful. It would be nice if, when chatting with one of these combined contacts, when a message came in, JiveTalk could let me reply on whatever network a message was coming in on, and when sending a message, it would send on whatever network was used most recently.
    • How did you find out about JiveTalk?
    Pinstack!
    • What other IM software do you have installed on your BlackBerry?
    OZ Messenger (which was bundled but I've never used because it uses up txt messages), and Google Talk (which I used once and wasn't crazy about).
    • Approximately how many IM contacts do you have combined? (NOT including PIN contacts)
    70-75

christophthered no está en línea Stack level 1

Describe your favorite JiveTalk feature? Complete integration with the blackberry OS, seamlessly takes advantages of blackberry features such as alert profiles.
    Describe one feature you think is needed or needs improvement? Perhaps ability to send/receive files. Otherwise, has all the features of a desktop app.
    What other IM software do you have installed on your BlackBerry? None, have tried all of the others but have quickly erased them as jivetalk does them all.
    Approximately how many IM contacts do you have combined? est 100

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast