Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ 1. Describe your favorite JiveTalk feature? The ability to monitor/eavesdrop on my ... Smartphone News forum

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Contest #19: JiveTalk 10 license Giveaway!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    1. Describe your favorite JiveTalk feature?
    The ability to monitor/eavesdrop on my child's IM sessions in real-time. For a 9-yr old I think its very important for a parent to know exactly what's going on. My logic is that I don't want to review logs after an abduction has occured; I want to be able to proactively prevent such a possibility long before it ever gets to that stage. My child has full knowledge of this and uses JiveTalk on my Blackberry when we are out of the house. I have already had to step in on one situation when a class bully started bullying via IM. Sheesh.

2. Describe one feature you think is needed or needs improvement?
    I need seperate ringtone notifications for individual contacts. I want this to function like the standard BB ringtones so that a default ringtone would be used unless a particular contact's personal ringtone overrides it. If this can't be accomplished then at least allow different IM accounts to have their own ringtone so I can audibly know, before I even look at my BB, which account an IM is coming in on. Is it my account or my child's that just interupted my business meeting?

3. How did you find out about JiveTalk?
    I saw on the Verichat website that they were kaputsky and so I got a few people together and we each installed and tested at least a half dozen IM clients and compared our notes. The final result was that they all stunk--it didn't matter whether they were free or commercial. I even did an ongoing write-up here on Pinstack that summarized the testing. I went a-googling one day and came to a link to a copy of JiveTalk posted somewhere. Since I'm cautious I did not download it but instead hunted more till I found the very simple homepage and the BlackberryForums support forum for it. After sending in my email, installing it, and using it I ended my evaluation on Pinstack with a statement syaing that nothing else compares and my eval is finished.

4. What other IM software do you have installed on your BlackBerry?
    I still have Verichat installed. It has expired but because I don't have the OS installed on my PC I can't remove it.

5. Approximately how many IM contacts do you have combined? (NOT including PIN contacts)
    About 30.

fortyeighty no está en línea Stack level 2

1.Describe your favorite JiveTalk feature? The fact that it uses data instead of sms. Always on connection. Ease of use. I don't even log onto AIM on my computer anymore.

2. Describe one feature you think needs improvement? I do wish the full buddy info was viewable and customizable.

3. How did you find out about JiveTalk? Pinstack.

4. What other IM software do you have installed on your BlackBerry? I removed the tmobile one out the gate. BB messenger is the only other.

5. Approximately how many IM contacts do you have combined? (NOT including PIN contacts) all in all, I haven't cleaned my list in a while so it says 166 but I only talk to about 21 on a regular basis.

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A

1-favorite feature? Is AIM on my BlackBerry....
    2- What needs improvement? That my away message would work.
    3-How did you find out about? Right here at Pinstack.com
    4-What other IM software? None, Zip, Zero....
    5-Approximately how many IM contacts do you have? About 200.

Kilted Bradley no está en línea Stack level 3

I love the all-in-one "multiclient" aspect and the "always on."

Hands down: there needs to be some sort of icon to appear on the home screen for new messages received. Many blackberry users utilize Zen and Today themes, and may require more email boxes on their homescreen. This would eliminate the requirement for having the Jivetalk icon on the screen at all times.

Pinstack.com

None. I had originally (before I learned of Jivetalk) had the RIM Yahoo messenger installed. I immediately deleted it when I discovered Jivetalk.

5. Approximately how many IM contacts do you have combined? (NOT including PIN contacts)
    30 and almost evenly dispersed amonst the three IM clients I utilize (AIM, Y!, MSN)

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    Blog Entries

1. Describe your favorite JiveTalk feature? Able to log into all my IM accounts with one application and not having to log back in all the time.
    2. Describe one feature you think is needed or needs improvement? Off hand, adding MySpace IM would be nice.
    3. How did you find out about JiveTalk? Here on Pinstack via the beta testing
    4. What other IM software do you have installed on your BlackBerry? IM+, BlackBerry Messenger, Yahoo IM, Google Talk IM, AOL IM, ICQ, MSN, Ramble - I think I got them all.
    5. Approximately how many IM contacts do you have combined? (NOT including PIN contacts) est 300
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Blog Entries

1)My favorite feature about jivetalk is having the ability to access multiple accounts at one time. I can always stay connected to friends familly and my business contacts. I'm always on my device and hardly ever on a desktop to use instant messenging, so this application comes in handy. I don't have to worry about only logging into one screen name and have to keep switching accounts.
    3) I heard about jivetalk from pinstack when the beta project was about to start. I couldn't do it at the time because of my company's BES policy. But then I got a second blackberry and went looking for it and fell in love with it ever since.
    4) Besides jivetalk I have blackberry messenger. I use to have yahoo messenger and the OZ client for instant messengre.
    5) I have a total of 11 screen names and I use about 7 of them on a regular basis. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

++++I like being able to login using invisible mode. This way, I sneak up like a ninja and pounce (pounce itself being a great feature as well)

++++I can't wait for the chat room capabilities.

++++I saw it in a vision while stumbling through the desert. Then I saw it on PinStack the next day.

++++BBmessenger, googletalk, got rid of ramble a while back.

5. Approximately how many IM contacts do you have combined?
    ++++Approximately I have 422,352,3685 IM contacts. Most of those are on a more spiritual level since JiveTalk can't handle that many yet...key word, yet

-yahtzee

TOPDOG9000 no está en línea Stack level 1

1) Being able to check away messages from my buddies

2) Being able to possibly file share between contacts

3) Through the pinstack forums

4) I had tmobile OZ and Ramble until Jivetalk. Now jivetalk is the only one

5) About 150 contacts

tedmundson no está en línea Stack level 1

• Describe your favorite JiveTalk feature?
    The ability to log in to multiple providers at one time with a stable client that keeps you connected.
    • Describe one feature you think is needed or needs improvement?
    So far I have found nothing everything is perfect so far...
    PINSTACK
    • What other IM software do you have installed on your BlackBerry?
    Ramble IM
    • Approximately how many IM contacts do you have combined? (NOT including PIN contacts

Naylor07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241ECE99

1. Describe your favorite JiveTalk feature? The ability to use multiple chat programs all in one program. Also the fact that it is bug free!

2. How did you find out about JiveTalk? Pinstack!

3. Approximately how many IM contacts do you have combined? 100 probably

salvador no está en línea Stack level 1

1.invisible login
    2.option to change the color of the message indicator light
    3.pinstack
    4.im+ and tmobile im(dont like)
    keeep up the good work guys
    thanks

wxboss no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21DA38F3
    Blog Entries

1. Being notified of those who want to add you to their contact list.
    2. Icons that display your current status (e.g. away, busy). Something a little more appealing than just colored dots.
    3. Pinstack
    4. T-Mobile's IM Client
    5. 9

rolexx585 no está en línea Stack level 1

1. i think that the best feature has to be how you could sign on to more then one screen names, plus how i could stay logged on for days, but the best thing i noticed is how unlike any other im program that jivetalk saves your chat histary no matter how long ago....

2.one feature that i think needs improvement is the idle feauture because usually with other im programs if u dont touch the phone or computer st all it shows you as idle but with jivetalk it still says im active even when im sleepin... people some times think im mad at them for not responding

3.i found out about jivetalk here on pinstack

4.i used to have ramble until i found jivetalk and thats about it

5. lol i have like 200

mcgowan08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

1) Buddy Pounce
    2) The ability to send Photos/attach files
    3) Pinstack of course!
    4) Yahoo Mesenger, BB Messenger
    5) 15

flowx no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F62854

1. The ability to be connected on all my accounts at the same time even if its the same instant messenger.

2. Peopple say nothing and no one is perfect but I'm still trying to find something not perfect about jivetalk specially now that they are going to add myspace I'm

3.pinstack

4.oz messanger only because I don't know how to get rid of it.and bb messanger

5. 412 believe it or not lol

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast